bt vision

maimie

i can't get sky despite living 2 miles from the centre of inverness.

i had sh!tanta but haven't gone for espn - yet

i like the idea of bt vision. my tv has a built in freeview box but having one that will record is good for me who never seems to be in...

my broadband is from utility warehouse. youtube keeps buffering all the time... its slow... think the costs may be similar given i'm about 30 quid for my broadband and free calls...

there may be lots of reasons for the about that i really have no idea about..

so - given that both espn and bt vision have sports... which should i go for?

I had BT vision for 18 months (until july this year) Cant say i have any issues with it....but.....i only ever viewed the free to air channels. I was subscribing to basic package (its either that or a one off ?30 payment for the box) but never watched anything off it. Couldnt you also consider Freeview +, which allows you record, or do you want the extra options of movies and packages etc?

Not with BT Maime! They do not compete, price wise, with the other phone and broadband packages from other providers. I actually find, taking all things into consideration...that BT are the most expensive service providers

Well....theres the likes of talk talk. my dad gets phone and internet from them pretty cheap.

For my BT...i was

Unltd Broadband ?24.99 pm

Phone Line rental ?10.50 pm (free evening and weekend local calls)

BT Vision ?5.50 pm (Cheapest Package)

Tiscali Broadband and Phone (including line rental) ?19.99 a month includes Anytime UK Landline calls and even some International Landline Calls.....?30 setup fee, but it's only ?14.99 a month for the first 3 months....40Gb monthly data allowance....12 month contract.

If my sums are right that works out about ?250 cheaper than BT's equivalent over 12 months (although BT have an 18 month contract).....more than enough to buy a decent Freeview+ box and rent over 25 DVD's or whatever.