In Conjunction with McBookie.com

Where: Online at McBookie Poker

When: Sunday 29th November @ 7.30pm

How Much: 100% FREE. No minimum deposit, No Catch

PRIZES

1st Prize - 50 Euros

2nd Prize - 30 Euros

3rd Prize - 20 Euros

Everyone starts with $2000 chips - although there is an extra $100 chips for everyone that registers 30 minutes before the start. Late registration available for an hour.

To register first you must download the McBookie Poker from the

website.

It is advisable that players do this well in advance of the tournament as there can sometimes be problems with people's computers. If they are having trouble they should close down all other applications and reboot the try again, this usually works on those occasions when the download hangs. Be in reality this is pretty rare.

Once you have downloaded the software and created your poker account and alias, simply click on the Scheduled Tournaments banner and you will see the link for The CaleyThistleOnline Poker Open.

The tournament is password protected, please PM CaleyD, or one of the other moderators for the Password.

For those who have never played poker and fancy giving this a go for fun then you can get some basic pointers here. Remember, the tournament is free to play, so no matter what level of player you are it costs nothing to give it a go.

If you have any questions, then please ask and we'll do what we can to help.

Thanks Don for the effort you have gone to, getting this off the ground. Have downloaded, but the start time equates to 10.30 pm here and I am up for work at 5.00am. Think the only way I could play,would be going all in until all my chips were gone in order to get some sleep.

Hopefully I will be able to play in future games, but Good luck to all for tonight.

• 3 weeks later...