Tic Tacs

Harry Chibber

Broonie

Tokely  Dods  Munro  Hastings

Duncan

Black  Keogh

Wilson                  Rankin

Dargo

If we're going to get anything from Celtic we're gonna have to catch them on the counter so hopefully we'll see another solid display from our defense with Duncan & Black picking up the scraps from midfield and distributing the ball to the pace of Keogh, Rankin, Wilson and Dargo.  If we are gonna get 3 points and get rid of the home form hoodoo now would be a cracking time to do it!!

Good team Harry, one I'd like to see. Don't think Charlie will agree though.

If we are to catch them on the break, something we could have done on Sat against Hibs, I think Mark is going to have to release the ball a bit quicker. Iam fed up of seeing the opposition mid- field and defense clicked back in place before he boots or throws it out. Perhaps, however, I am not tactically gifted enough to see that this is part of our plan as I notice that no one seems to be looking for the ball off him.

Charlie has mentioned he may need to re think home tactics, surely this could be one of them?     

I think the midfield will be a key area against Celtic, that's where the battles will be won.  I'd like to see us going 4-5-1,

Brown

Tokely  Dods  Munro  Hastings

Wilson  Black  Duncan  McBain

Rankin

Dargo

Think Rankin would do well in this position as I think he played there quite a bit for County and was successful, we may even see him get his first goal for ICT.  Really think we need Duncan, someone to link the defence and mdfield is something we've been lacking this season.

Guest kingkojak

have been ranting about a 4-5-1 formation for a while now - with the strengh in midfield that we supposedly have and with rankin supporting dargoals we should be pretty impressive.

Ronaldo, theres no point in Broonie releasing the ball if our players aren't quick enough at getting up the park.

Absolutley, I think I'll get on the blower tonight to my old mate Ashley Cole and tell him to forget Chelsea and have a year in the Highlands with a decent team. We could give him a caravan at Nairn for the season as his accommodation.