New stock

Guest Mahonio

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darren has just informed me that they are now buried in boxes of new merchandise at the stadium.

It'll probably take them a few days to get the new stock photographed and into the online shop, so the best thing to do if you want to see/buy it is to head down to the shop.

Darren has just informed me that they are now buried in boxes of new merchandise at the stadium.

It'll probably take them a few days to get the new stock photographed and into the online shop, so the best thing to do if you want to see/buy it is to head down to the shop.

WOW 4 days! Better give Errea a 5 year extension to their contract then :rolleyes:

im guessing everything is ICT/flybe logo'd? i know its a stupid question but it does say errea polo, rain jacket etc.

also anyone know if the sizing is off like the strips and is the rain jacket just like a thin thing or a big thick winter jacket?

Would put me off slightly if everything is flybe logo'd. Dont know much about sponsorships, but they have been with us along time, probably hold the record, so the kit would then go out of date by 6 months if they dont renew.

However, i am intrigued to see what goodies i can get my hands on next time im up, probably the county game!

Would put me off slightly if everything is flybe logo'd. Dont know much about sponsorships, but they have been with us along time, probably hold the record, so the kit would then go out of date by 6 months if they dont renew.

However, i am intrigued to see what goodies i can get my hands on next time im up, probably the county game!

Still think LifeScan might hold that...albeit it was under 2 different names :rolleyes:

anyone know what colours the under armours gonna be in?

I would assume it will be in Royal blue and white

yeah come to think of it that would make sense, just hope they have black to go with most of my tops but i cant really see there being much variety as this is inverness

anyone know what colours the under armours gonna be in?

I would assume it will be in Royal blue and white

yeah come to think of it that would make sense, just hope they have black to go with most of my tops but i cant really see there being much variety as this is inverness

Well seeing as it is Inverness its probably going to be Pink and Luminous green then! :rolleyes:

Caley D & Scotty might be able to clarify this but I hope Darren realises the fans aren't happy with Errea (never have been).. the club might be saving a quick buck in mass orders but I don't think they realise the impact a decent strip with a decent shirt brand has on kids/big kids (i.e. me) now-a-days.

Strips I have in my drawer at home:

12 different ICT tops varies between home & away (including that orange one :party01: )

Several Scotland tops

Sparta Prague

IFK Gotenberg

Boca Juniors

Ajax

Fiorentina

PSG

point is, I buy a lot of tops because they look good and they have a decent sponsor... as a kid you always used to look at the Nike, Adidas, Puma, Kappa tops as the ones you wanted to spend your only ?40 on... or your birthday/christmas money on and it's a simple decision like that which can decide what team you support for the rest of your days. If I was a kid now-a-days and I was looking how to spend my birthday/christmas present I'm not sure I'd chose a bigger than should be, badly made Errea top

12 different ICT tops varies between home & away (including that orange one :P )

Wow, im surprised your ICT tops have lasted so long. I have this seasons away top and the "ONETouch" home top in my drawers cos the other 4 tops ive had have just fallen apart. Eerea is just an absolute joke. Who made the tops before Errea anyway?

edit: just seen it was by le Coq Sportif and the first kit was by Matchwinner

Edited by caleykid1994

Caley D & Scotty might be able to clarify this but I hope Darren realises the fans aren't happy with Errea (never have been).. the club might be saving a quick buck in mass orders but I don't think they realise the impact a decent strip with a decent shirt brand has on kids/big kids (i.e. me) now-a-days.

Dont think Darren has much say in this, certainly not up to now.

Personally, I have never been happy with Errea either and have stated my reasons before (the bond, delivery hassles, and quality).

I will however make one caveat, the Errea made polo shirts are/were excellent quality. I still have a couple of polos with ICT embroidered logos that I have worn maybe 20 times a year for the last few years and they are still like new. Its a shame the same cant be said about replica strips .... I have a fair old collection and my LeCoq ICT shirt is probably the best quality out of the ICT ones and only marginally down from my Adidas TFC ones. The Errea ones I am scared to even look at, far less wear, for fear they will crumble !

Errea quality and sizing is pretty awful, can't be many worse suppliers given the yearly delivery and supply problems that ICT seem to endure.

Does anyone kow long does the contract have left to go? Surely the club can attract a new manufacturer, County have managed to secure Adidas after all. Even though we would be an 'off the shelf' design (and I'd imagine that would be the same with errea) a major suppliers gear would be much higher quality with a much better supply chain.

Personally, I have never been happy with Errea either and have stated my reasons before (the bond, delivery hassles, and quality).

I will however make one caveat, the Errea made polo shirts are/were excellent quality. I still have a couple of polos with ICT embroidered logos that I have worn maybe 20 times a year for the last few years and they are still like new. Its a shame the same cant be said about replica strips .... I have a fair old collection and my LeCoq ICT shirt is probably the best quality out of the ICT ones and only marginally down from my Adidas TFC ones. The Errea ones I am scared to even look at, far less wear, for fear they will crumble !

Cheer Scotty, hopefully Darren gets to hear the opinions of some fans regarding the shirt sponsor

I've not seen enough of the other Errea merchandise to comment on but I think they're main selling point has to be the replica strips

County have managed to secure Adidas after all. Even though we would be an 'off the shelf' design (and I'd imagine that would be the same with errea) a major suppliers gear would be much higher quality with a much better supply chain.

My point exactly, since County signed up with Adidas I'm forever seeing their tops at sports centres round Glasgow... I'm usually the only one wearing an ICT top

Cheer Scotty, hopefully Darren gets to hear the opinions of some fans regarding the shirt sponsor

I've not seen enough of the other Errea merchandise to comment on but I think they're main selling point has to be the replica strips

County have managed to secure Adidas after all. Even though we would be an 'off the shelf' design (and I'd imagine that would be the same with errea) a major suppliers gear would be much higher quality with a much better supply chain.

My point exactly, since County signed up with Adidas I'm forever seeing their tops at sports centres round Glasgow... I'm usually the only one wearing an ICT top

My 6-a-side team now uses Bukta Teamwear(who i only just foundare to be a scottish firm) who supplies a lot of the lower league clubs and the kit arent that bad?

I know it takes a while to get stock organised, photographed, and uploaded on to t'interweb, but hopefully the new gear will be fully available to buy online in time for next christmas.

Another lost opportunity to put some money in the kitty.

It is up online now though? But i do suppose it is too late.

Bit disappointed in it to be honest. Unless theres more to come. Dont know what i was expecting, but even a few different colours of armour would be helpful - even if it was in the caley colours would be better!

Will have a look in the shop next time im up though, i always end up splashing out on stuff.

yeah they aint sponsored directly by adidas like liverpool/chelsea.

it is like a subsponsor type thing. they will get the stuff dirt cheap from an adidas rep, similar to dundee utd and nike. they then just logo the stuff up

bit dissappointed with the number of items that came in, thought they would have had loads of sizes available in everything, ovbiously didnt realise how popular the stuff would be