New stock

Guest Mahonio

Does anyone kow long does the contract have left to go? Surely the club can attract a new manufacturer, County have managed to secure Adidas after all. Even though we would be an 'off the shelf' design (and I'd imagine that would be the same with errea) a major suppliers gear would be much higher quality with a much better supply chain.

Mr Smith signed a 3 year deal with them at the end of last season.

The only hope we have is that Darren is willing, and able, to do as he did with the last catering company and terminate any agreement on the basis that they are not meeting any SLA's that exist.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a rip of the body armour is, its ?30.

That's the price of most body armours

My life is complete now I can have my very own ICT body warmer :D :)

Shop clicky

Anyone else having problems bringing up the tracksuit page???

Aye most of the top brand ones are ?30, but i was hoping,because its a crappy errea one it might be less, obviously not.

Anyone else having problems bringing up the tracksuit page???

same problem on jumpers page. I am guessing it may be because the page is actually blank. All the other pages change the title of the item in your browser title bar to what you are viewing, these pages do not. It suggests there is no listing to go with the page (it may be corrupt or may have expired or been removed but the menu listing left behind).

what they maybe could have done is have each item in in the sizes available, people come in see what size they need and have order forms available and then have a cut off point that way supporters get the kit they want and also order a bit more as stock for the shop.

the Hoodie is smart :lol:

thinking of buying it

Same. Hopefully the club will take in some more stuff in large. Was really wanting a keeper top but theres only small and medium

ditto, me being 6ft 1 and weighing 220lbs so i doubt very much a medium top will fit me :lol:

Sleep in the washing machine, usually works.

thinking of buying it

Same. Hopefully the club will take in some more stuff in large. Was really wanting a keeper top but theres only small and medium

ditto, me being 6ft 1 and weighing 220lbs so i doubt very much a medium top will fit me :lol:

Oh cheers!

the Hoodie is smart :)

thinking of buying it

ditto, me being 6ft 1 and weighing 220lbs so i doubt very much a medium top will fit me :(

Oh cheers!

cut down to just the 1 pie at half time perhaps?

thinking of buying it

ditto, me being 6ft 1 and weighing 220lbs so i doubt very much a medium top will fit me :)

Oh cheers!

cut down to just the 1 pie at half time perhaps?

I dont eat at the stadium normally. Had one pie and a hot chocolate against Dundee and im telling you that the snow on the side of the pitch was warmer than that piece of crud they were selling. 5 more years of that, get lost!

Any idea how long it takes to get a top delivered? My bud ordered one about 6 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived.

If I was your bud I'd be checking, first if the order went through. i.e. has the money come of his card, and second a call to the shop to see that it hasn't been overlooked. Normally delivery is less than a week.

Guest Mahonio

Any idea how long it takes to get a top delivered? My bud ordered one about 6 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived.

If I was your bud I'd be checking, first if the order went through. i.e. has the money come of his card, and second a call to the shop to see that it hasn't been overlooked. Normally delivery is less than a week.

2 to 3 days to be precise.

Also, i didn't know there was 2 mugs in stock because i phoned to buy one today as my one is fading away at the top, on the red Inverness Caledonian Thistle strip above the crest, and Maureen asked me if i wanted a red or blue one to which i was surprised as i thought it was only the blue one in stock as is shown on the shop website anyway.

Any info or help greatly appreciated as i bought it just for a change.