QOS -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

If you look at the highlights as soon as the ref books Duncan he immediately heads for the tunnel before the red is shown which to me would suggest he had already been booked.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just reading the QOTS message board, apparently Butcher went mad after the game and kicked down a couple of doors, like he did at County. Legend! B)

Aye, swearing at his own supporters, silly outbursts on the touchline, being sent to the stand, kicking doors in, aye what a legend... :D

If you look at the 10 mins highlights that the boy posted on youtube, I'm sure it's the incident bang on 3 mins where the ref books Duncan and the other boy.

When I watched it (and then rewound to watch again!) it looked like he just booked QoS's No 8 (which I then thought was why he sent Russell off - wrong no 8 and in perfect keeping with his general grip on the game).

Russell's reaction to the yellow after the melee made it look like he knew he was going, so maybe he was booked in that earlier incident, but it wasn't clear to the observer.

Watching the highlights only enhanced my feeling that we should have killed the game long before Foran went, and that Queen's no 4 should have had first use of the hot water on Saturday.

The good ref is barely noticed. Mr Muir insists on being the centre of attention, is unclear in the intent of his actions and struggles to be consistent. The reader is invited to draw their own conclusion on his competency.

His heart is obviously not in the job - no interest whatsoever!

That's what happens when your manager does presentation work on TV.

Maybe if he acted as professionally in his job at ICT, as he does on TV, then by some he may be more highly regarded.