• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh how can we not be sensible

Commentators have been going on about Foran ever since he was yellow carded

Now he is off, QoS score and now we lose Duncan too, queens down to 10 men

Butcher also off

When will we learn and manage a lead better

think ritchie should have been substituted but butcher struggles to get subs on corectly every game

Brining on players with only few minutes to go is rediculous considering w are trying to get points

Now caught out with Foran send off

Yip not looking good now as were up to third at one point but now back down but I suppose that does showhow yight the table is bar Dundee starting to open a gap

C'maon Caley lets steala winner in last minute

We will struggle I think with Foran out of team.

Not sure when suspension will start but thats Foran, Duncan and Tokely (injury) out soon

butcher, Foran, Duncan should all be roasted for today!! they are pro's!! they should know better, and Foran to take out bazza for me is just not needed!!!!

Butcher was going mad cos we didnt get a penalty so at least that shows he really does care !

butcher, Foran, Duncan should all be roasted for today!! they are pro's!! they should know better, and Foran to take out bazza for me is just not needed!!!!

Butcher was going mad cos we didnt get a penalty so at least that shows he really does care !

have the ref's screwed us out of ANOTHER 3 points? :P