Highland Rugby Club

dougiedanger

I also have the clearest of recollections of going out for a breath of fresh air one night to find a couple, without a stitch of clothing, copulating vigorously on the grass just outside the front door!

A couple of rugby players?

Edit to add : Perhaps they just got the urge for some rucking practice.

Edited by Yngwie

He did say "a predominantly male clientele"

I think we should be told exactly what he saw, and whether he sought counselling - that's if it was recognised as helpful, or even essential treatment in these days.

It could go some way to explaining his occasional bizarre posts, on this very organ.

I also have the clearest of recollections of going out for a breath of fresh air one night to find a couple, without a stitch of clothing, copulating vigorously on the grass just outside the front door!

Indeed, in view of my comment about a predominantly male clientele, I should perhaps have confirmed that the couple in question was in fact heterosexual. I still see the lady in question (who was totally oblivious to my presence) about Inverness from time to time. (It was not necessary to seek counselling.)

Edited by Charles Bannerman

Indeed, in view of my comment about a predominantly male clientele, I should perhaps have confirmed that the couple in question was in fact heterosexual. I still see the lady in question (who was totally oblivious to my presence) about Inverness from time to time. (It was not necessary to seek counselling.)

I bet you have a little chuckle to yourself every time you see her Charles :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The funny thing is, there's probably a lady sitting somewhere these days telling a story about a naked fella who scared her half to death at the swimming pool who she still sees about Inverness from time to time.

:lol:

What the hell were you doing naked in the poolc Caley D? ;)