End of season supporters club do?

I've been told this rib tickler is a bit of awrite :D

She is hilarious banter! I have never laughed so much when I saw her appear at the window of the Innes making inappropriate gestures in my direction :lol:

She is hilarious banter! I have never laughed so much when I saw her appear at the window of the Innes making inappropriate gestures in my direction :lol:

Right must meet this one. Rude gestures.... right up my street :roll:

Watch yersel' , she likes the young ones ! :twisted:

Away games on each of the last two Saturdays. Work it out for yersel... The diehards will be a hunnerd miles doon the road and there will be no bash on either date methinks... :evil:

Away games on each of the last two Saturdays. Work it out for yersel... The diehards will be a hunnerd miles doon the road and there will be no bash on either date methinks... :evil:

Let's have it at Perth then - or some other half way point on the map :)

Lets all go to St. Leonards!

I was there, and i'm sorry to say the rude gestures were to the old guy behind you... :oops:

Guest Loopy

Hi, its RibTickler with a new name, did'nt know I was famous. yes everyone is welcome to stay at mine hee hee. ITN Jnr too wink wink, have not had the pleasure yet pet xx

Guest Loopy

Yeah I'v been loopy lorna for some time now so dont know why never thought of it in the 1st place.

Right guys, just let me know the dates and I'll see if I can fit ye in like, dont expect early brekkie tho if your getting a freebie night at mine.

And as I said earlier ITNJnr, I'm a woman of my word. wink wink.

Oh and Caley100, ye can take the hound for a walk the next morning and join us all for brekkie I believe your not that far away. He he he

Guest bart the brat

IHE,

If the end of season do is at the beginning of next season it might (hopefully) coincide with my 'hen do'...what a shame...NOT...oh...are you going to be some of the entertainment for the evening??!! :lol:

The infamous and orginal BART THE BRAT....

Guest Lauraness

we all heard aboot yer tattoo.....ye demented old perv, ye!!! best place for a tattoo like that tho...yer erse. :lol:

P.S. I WANT BETTER SMILIES IN THIS PLACE!!!!