todays crowd

Bronson

So much for the kids for a quid deal then! Take those kids who already attend the games away.....i think the deal was max two kids per adult?

So....to attract new punters, and make use of the "deal"...(given most kids would need to be accompanied by an adult) it was still gonna cost a minimum of ?15 to cash in. Cant see that appealing to many folks....especially at this time of the year.

Airdrie 2-5 Partick 1,321

Dunfermline 3-3 County 2,381

Dundee 3-1 Ayr United 4,323

Morton 1-2 Queens 1,814

Given the time of year and yesterdays weather then we are not doing too shabbily.

did anyone hear the crowd today?

I heard some pretty serious accusations being aimed at Dougie Imrie yesterday via song and abusive shouting. What would be interesting to know would be if these accusations can be substantiated or if it was fans who are pissed off at the likely hood Dougie will be leaving us come January. If anyone can PM me with the answers that would be great so that I can work out whether it is a section of our fans who are ar$eholes or whether Dougie is the ar$e.

I heard some pretty serious accusations being aimed at Dougie Imrie yesterday via song and abusive shouting. What would be interesting to know would be if these accusations can be substantiated or if it was fans who are pissed off at the likely hood Dougie will be leaving us come January. If anyone can PM me with the answers that would be great so that I can work out whether it is a section of our fans who are ar$eholes or whether Dougie is the ar$e.

Off topic !

Off topic !

I hardly heard a thing all afternoon :blink: :D :rolleyes:

Off topic !

Not really off topic, the question was "did anyone hear the crowd?" I explained I heard the crowd and there were some pretty serious accusations coming from the crowd. What's the problem?

First bit removed as it seems birdog has the PM back, and asked nicely...

the problem with TCS is how open it is, it makes not odds how much noise is made, it goes straight out the bridge side as it has nothing to refract off. the games ive made this season ive always hurd the fans that are around me, but the very same games someones mostly come on saying i couldnt hear them... thats why.. end off.

Edited by Georgeios

Not sure if it was a result of the fog transmitting/containing the sound, but I did make comment that I thought the crowd were generally more vocal yesterday. Normally I can barely hear a thing from the announcers box, but I was hearing clear...and more consistent...support being generated for the team yesterday.

Two things I fail to understand about our support and I don't know if it's unique to ICT, but....I spoke to people yesterday who were going around telling people not to waste their time going to the game as they wouldn't see anything and it would probably be called off....and....we had the chants referred to above aimed at one of our own players.

What I want to know is, how do people think these things help the players/club in any way whatsoever? Encouraging lower crowds (and then berating attendances) and shouting stuff at players which will only serve to distract them from the job in hand. What kind of "support" is that?

Not really off topic, the question was "did anyone hear the crowd?" I explained I heard the crowd and there were some pretty serious accusations coming from the crowd. What's the problem?

I heard the same 'serious accusations' loud 'n' clear. It was cringe-inducing.

You can understand people for not turning out considering the fog. I was sat just up from the half way line and struggled to see the goal, I wonder what sort of view those in the north stand got of it?.

The only way we new it was a goal was beacuse the main stand started cheering