PSP, 3 games and accessories -

I'm selling an original PSP, complete with 3 games and all accessories.

The PSP itself is in decent condition, it has been used while I've had it, and has a few scratches on screen. The scratches aren't too noticeable when playing games. The console is in perfect working order, and has been updated with the latest firmware so it can play the latest games.

The 3 games are Resistance : Retribution, Pro Evo soccer 2008 and 2009. R:R is a great first person shooter, and Pro Evo is the best football game on the PSP.

The accessories are the original box, charger, headphones and manuals, two games cases, a hardcase for the PSP, wrist strap, battery extender and a 32mb memory card.

With the condition in mind, i've put a price of ?35 on the whole lot, a good price for a gift or for resale, and less than what I paid for the two games a month ago. If you're interested give me a PM or reply below, i'd ideally like to sell before this Thursday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy