Merry Chrismas to all High School FP's

caleyboy

IHS 7 IRA 1 Not bad for lads who never went to sixth year!

Well, well! Knocking on 60 years of age and he still remembers it fondly. Must have been a very rare occurrence! :lol::lol::lol:

50th anniversary celebration in the Drumossie in 2019 maybe?

Like it was yesterday! If you can arrange the transport I'll even buy you a drink!!

I'll even buy you a drink!!

At the Drunmossie?!!! At their prices, do you appreciate the magnitude of the commitment you've just made? No Minimum Pricing debate up there!

The offer stands, if you fix up the transport I'll buy you a drink and I'll throw in a blow by blow account of our 7 goals!

I'll even buy you a drink!!

At the Drunmossie?!!! At their prices, do you appreciate the magnitude of the commitment you've just made? No Minimum Pricing debate up there!

The offer stands, if you fix up the transport I'll buy you a drink and I'll throw in a blow by blow account of our 7 goals!

I suspect this experience could last a LOT longer than a single drink! :rolleyes:

As a wee boy from the Crown I had the option after the eleven plus of going to either IHS or IRA. With two older brothers though, one of whom was a complete bookworm and the other more interested in sport like myself, I opted for the trek across the river for 4 years and one day.

Obviously did none of the three of us any harm as we have all worked throughout our lives and are now aged between 54 and 60. All three of us are expats now working in Saudi, The US of A and the peoples republic of Broughty Ferry.