***Latest, game definitely ON***

Bronson

Anyone got any information? Seems to be a deafening silence all round.

When I called the ground first thing this morning there was a pre recorded message saying the game was on, but when I actually spoke to someone in the ticket office tey said the game was still in doubt as not enough supporters had tuuned up to clear the pitch, and that I should listen to the radio for updates. Had the radio on for last hour and a half and no mention of our game at all. Plenty about Rangers and Celtic of course.

By the way why was my previous thread on this been deleted?

Edited by Bronson

The thread title was Game On (from your first post about the recorded message) so I tried to edit it to avoid confusion- but I'm working from my phone so only ended up hiding it! I've tried to move your second post and that of us2 but that also failed!

Nothing personal, just didn't want the confusion of people reading the thread title quickly and not realising :drinking01: see CB's post - snow clearers are required to get the game on, touch and go at the moment