Merged: I BELIEVE.

Wilsononourwing

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe it or not I still BELIEVE. We gave Dundee the point today when we tried to sit back and defend our lead, had we continued to attack them we would have scored a third.

Im going to make a bold prediction -

Dundee 33 points to play for will drop 11

County 39 points to play for will drop 12

Queens 42 points to play for will drop 14

ICTFC 36 points to play for will drop 4

Someone do the math and tell me who will win the league according to my predictions - (honestly I haven't worked it out)

Well done today boys - keep up the good work. I STILL BELIEVE.

Since I posted this the following has happened (correct me if I am wrong 'cause I have had a few drinks too many):

Dundee have dropped 5 points

County have dropped 5 points

QOS have dropped 6 points

ICTFC have dropped 2 points

At the time I said it was a bold prediction and some said it was utterly ridiculous - it may still be bold but I dont think it is utterly ridiculous!! Get on the bus and cause no fuss!!!! BELIEVE!!!!!

Not sure... Dunfermline are back in it and play the best football in the league and Dundee may get a 'new manager' boost.

Still, I think all of the top teams will lose suprising points against lesser opposition. Personally, if ICT don't go up I hope Dunfermline do.

Its looking great but i wanted a win today to prove we can win this league. A draw was still an excellent result however and the only other game i'm scared of is Partick away. I'm confident we can win the rest now.

This. If we had won yesterday I might have BELIEVED we could win the league as we have struggled against the top teams for a while now.

I hope to god the ICT fans get down the road on saturday in big numbers to show how much we want this title. Its not a case of I believe now, i know im not alone...its a case of WE BELIEVE :D :D

PT might be under new management....

:lol:

If we had won yesterday I might have BELIEVED we could win the league as we have struggled against the top teams for a while now.

A win for us tomorrow night (Tuesday) and defeat for Dundee and we'll be sitting proudly at the top of the league.

A win for QoS might sound a tad optimistic, but I believe their players will be very anxious to put one over on the guy that's just walked out on them.

Beginning to believe!!

1 Dundee 28 10 4 2 25 13 3 7 2 13 14 11 50

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Inverness CT 28 7 4 3 26 17 6 6 2 23 11 21 49

3 Dunfermline 29 7 3 5 24 19 6 4 4 20 16 9 46

4 Ross County 25 8 4 2 23 15 4 3 4 12 13 7 43

5 Partick Thistle 29 8 2 3 22 12 4 3 9 18 22 6 41

I believe this next week is the most crucial week of the league yet. A win at Partick on Saturday with Dundee County drawing , and then a victory on Tuesday night will put us in the driving seat. Cmon the Caley. :)

WE BELIEVE!!!!!!!

1 Dundee 28 10 4 2 25 13 3 7 2 13 14 11 50

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Inverness CT 28 7 4 3 26 17 6 6 2 23 11 21 49

3 Dunfermline 29 7 3 5 24 19 6 4 4 20 16 9 46

4 Ross County 25 8 4 2 23 15 4 3 4 12 13 7 43

5 Partick Thistle 29 8 2 3 22 12 4 3 9 18 22 6 41

I believe this next week is the most crucial week of the league yet. A win at Partick on Saturday with Dundee County drawing , and then a victory on Tuesday night will put us in the driving seat. Cmon the Caley. :lol:

WE BELIEVE!!!!!!!

Nice one. Im starting to believe now.

Now lets knock 5 pass the county on tuesday

Fair play to you wilsononourwing - I have doubted your belief but as I have said on another thread I will be more than happy to have a slice of humble pie come the end of the season. Maybe I can get some custard with it as well...?

Fair play to you wilsononourwing - I have doubted your belief but as I have said on another thread I will be more than happy to have a slice of humble pie come the end of the season. Maybe I can get some custard with it as well...?

I might even bake it for you

I believe - although based on the league and fixtures, Tue night is shaping up to be the biggest game of the season. We win its then 100% in our hands, anything else in the game and its going to be nervy. We are in control of the Dundee situation now, even if it goes to the last game of the season.......but County - we need to finish the job :lol: