Butcher to go.....we're broke!

Reliably_Informed

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reliably Informed never seems to post with any agenda, so I wouldn't accuse them of trying to create any dissent. Also, looking back over their posts they have been brought positive as well as negative news to the forum.

I went back and had a look at the OP's other posts.....

Flybe Sponsorship....correct.

Wilson being binned....correct

Ian Black being Sold....initially got wrong club, but they were correct that he was going.

U19 squad being scrapped....correct

Butcher re-employing people laid off (Scotty Kellagher)....correct

Mike Smiths departure....correct

Wilson leaving QotS....correct

Marius issues....correct

New Catering Contract Details (termination clauses)....correct

Length of deal with Errea....correct

Current financial state of ICT....time will tell!!!

Unbelievable that some fans STILL think everything is ok. All things i have posted about and heard about are from club employees - not made up.

The club has no money and no-one is putting money in..............

We need someone to invest money in the club and Sutherland and Co just aren't putting enough money in at the moment.

Despite any misgivings I may have about our top shareholder and the current Board, I am not of the opinion that they should be ploughing their own hard earned into the club. It should not, and would not, be needed if the club was operated in the proper fashion.

Unfortunately so much damage has now been done and we are left with nothing on which to build a financially viable and sustainable operation and the club will need substantial investment to bail it out of the position I now believe it is in. I believe...no, I know, those investors are out there, but they will take nothing to do with the club whilst things remain as they are.

Despite any misgivings I may have about our top shareholder and the current Board, I am not of the opinion that they should be ploughing their own hard earned into the club. It should not, and would not, be needed if the club was operated in the proper fashion.

Little bit of a paradox here methinks...

Don't the top shareholder and the current board have a major say in the manner in which the club is currently being run?

I'm quite sure you will have a much better idea than I do, as to the present state of the club's finances.

If matters are approaching a stage where a cash injection will be required just to keep the club afloat, should that come from those who have brought the club to its present state?

What I was told today was that the club really are in a bad way. Butcher will probably be gone before the end of the seasons cause ICT can't afford to keep him, no-one will be brought in January cause ICT can't afford to, and the club shop and other similar things will be gone at the end of the season, should ICT be in the same state then as it is just now. We need some new investment, and we need it NOW.

What I was told today was that the club really are in a bad way. Butcher will probably be gone before the end of the seasons cause ICT can't afford to keep him, no-one will be brought in January cause ICT can't afford to, and the club shop and other similar things will be gone at the end of the season, should ICT be in the same state then as it is just now. We need some new investment, and we need it NOW.

And what hooded, shadow-hidden figure revealed this to you Renegade?

Why o why would an official employee of the club tell you this? :lol:

As long as there's a club at the end of the day. It might be better if we were to start afresh. TBH I would prefer starting all over again rather than languishing in the 1st/2nd division. Right back to terracing and reasonable pricing.

Why o why would an official employee of the club tell you this? :lol:

How am I meant to know? This is just what I was told.

Sniff, sniff i smell **** Rengegade.

There's only one G in Renegade, one G in Renegade...

But seriously, shout me down and accuse me of anything you like. This is what I was told. I'm not saying it's true, but it's what I was told, and I have little to no reason to doubt it.

Nice avatar mate! B)

Thank You.

I'm not denying that the cub is very tight financially but if we were as bad as some people are portraying then Bulvitis and Duff would not be staying and TB would not be coming out talking of signing new players. Unless they are trying to pull the wool over TB's eyes too, mind you i wouldn't have the guts to tell him he was out of the job.

First of all, I hardly doubt that Bulvitis is on a big wage. Secondly, it depends on how much of Duff's wages are being paid by ICT. It might all be being paid by ICT, or all by Aberdeen, or of course a mixture of the two.

Butcher - if we cant afford to keep him we certainly cant afford to pay him off ....

January Signings - I can believe that - it will very much depend on who goes though

Club Shop - cant believe that as its a revenue source. Although I suspect the club may need to rely on volunteers more.

It was actually an ICT employee at the stadium today.

A few possibilities here .... They are telling the truth, in which case I will have to dust off the Private Frazer avatar, they are bullshitting you so they can have a laugh when this goes all over the Internet (been done to others before), or they are being fed wrong information by someone else maybe to see where the leaks are coming from.

I'm not denying that the cub is very tight financially but if we were as bad as some people are portraying then Bulvitis and Duff would not be staying and TB would not be coming out talking of signing new players. Unless they are trying to pull the wool over TB's eyes too, mind you i wouldn't have the guts to tell him he was out of the job.

I have yet to see anything that says Bully or Duff are actually staying ? Plenty of comments from Butcher and the player to say he wants to but nothing to say he is actually going to get the chance. As for Duff, again, Butcher wants to keep him but nothing has been signed as far as I am aware. As for the talk from TB about signing new players etc ... that is the normal rhetoric that every manager spouts, it means nothing !

It was actually an ICT employee at the stadium today.

A few possibilities here .... They are telling the truth, in which case I will have to dust off the Private Frazer avatar, they are bullshitting you so they can have a laugh when this goes all over the Internet (been done to others before), or they are being fed wrong information by someone else maybe to see where the leaks are coming from.

Or he's made it up??

didnt call you a liar, not doubting what you were told, just highlighting the fact that what gets said and what is correct can often have a wide gulf between them for various reasons.

I wasn't referring your post, rather to that of a certain Mr Chibber above me.

I just said it was another option

So you are saying that someone from the club confirmed

"the club really are in a bad way. Butcher will probably be gone before the end of the seasons cause ICT can't afford to keep him, no-one will be brought in January cause ICT can't afford to, and the club shop and other similar things will be gone at the end of the season, should ICT be in the same state then as it is just now. We need some new investment, and we need it NOW."

What sort of position was this person employed? are we talking director, receptionist, tea boy??? do you think they would have any idea of the finances at the club??

What made them decide to divulge such sensitive information to you??