John Robertson & Barry Wilson................

Richard_Fairbrass

Have applied for the united job. Robbo as manager, Wilson as number 2. Although I know its 100% correct I've posted it on the rumour forum.

They could be a good shout to replace Butcher & dour malpas when they get the chop if they get overlooked for the unite job.

My souces tell me that Robbo may well NOT be on Stephen Thompsons radar at Tanadice.

Have applied for the united job. Robbo as manager, Wilson as number 2. Although I know its 100% correct I've posted it on the rumour forum.

They could be a good shout to replace Butcher & dour malpas when they get the chop if they get overlooked for the unite job.

My souces tell me that Robbo may well NOT be on Stephen Thompsons radar at Tanadice.

Correct! But they have applied. Every club has budgets & financial problems - these may well dictate who gets ANY job at ANY club! Being on ?100k less a year may make him the better option, while not the number one choice or best coach.