Dundee's relentless march to the title.....

tm4tj

Huge 3 points for Dungdee today , by all accounts Thistle dominated throughout and were denied a penalty in injury time .

........also had a goal dissallowed.

The title race is going to come down to the two highland teams. We WILL win the title.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like we helped Jocky with his repair kit and smoothed over some rough edges. A couple of points down the drain for us today. One of the most disappointing results this season considering the run we were on.

Still, one point closer, but the deficit has actually grown.....groan.

Never mind, you keep looking over yer shoulder Jocky, we are coming.

Yer bubble was almost void of air yesterday until the ref helped Dee recycle with a non free kick which resulted in Kerr's thumping shot. How Harkins can claim the second is like Esson, beyond me.

What an opportunity to be right on Dundee's heels, chance goes abegging, but there will be more.

Hisssssssssssssssssssss

Were ya fitting dishes in Dundee..............

Looks like Home & Away might be critical to the outcome of the league title.

Dundee 3 at home-----------8 away.

County- 5 at home-----------8 away

Queens 5 at home------------9 away

Pars----6 at home ------------6 away

Partick- 5 at home------------5 away

ICT---- 7 at home-------------5 away

Plenty of points still to play for. Some teams don't traveol well, like Dundee, lets see if they can handle it when the going gets tough.

Edited by themann4thejob
even better stats for Dundee, woohoooo

The pack are all gathering round to see this crack.

Which gets me thinking, would we take Ritchie Hart back when Dundee have a summer clearout? You have to imagine that they'll have big changes if they go up (like other teams who have bought promotions) and big changes if they fail.

PSSSSHHHHHTTTTTT................................

The hole is big enough to drive a bus through now..................

A potential only one point behind, provided we win our home game against them.

Ayr Ayr super Ayr.

Another sair ane tonight, eh H/Dee!

And probably quite a few more to come yet.....

:) :) :) :)

Ach,a point on a Wednesday night in Ayr isnae to be sniffed at,seem to mind it took a late dodgy penalty for you lads to scrape the same result at home a couple of weeks back! Seems we had far more chances once down to 10 men.

Care to take the bottle of malt bet i offered Mannie in another thread? since he didnae respond :)

Ach,a point on a Wednesday night in Ayr isnae to be sniffed at,seem to mind it took a late dodgy penalty for you lads to scrape the same result at home a couple of weeks back! Seems we had far more chances once down to 10 men.

Care to take the bottle of malt bet i offered Mannie in another thread? since he didnae respond :)

Oh dear oh dear oh dear such bravado. dundee dont seem to travel well do they?

"Is the club trying to alienate the fans. With Jocky's comments about Dundee supporters having always been the same and now Leigh Griffiths airng his views about it being easier away from Dens and half of the crowd booing after ten minutes on Saturday, I just wonder wether they have thought about the wisdom of these comments. Of corse maybe they would rather play to an empty stadium so as the players sensibilities are not offended!"

Dundee forum

Even the Dundee fans are turning against them.

Or should I say, Dundee are turning on the fans.

" Just had a quick look at the fixtures there and was amazed that we only have 3 games left to be played at Dens? Is this correct? If so thats slightly worrying considering our away form so far this season?"

Edited by 12th Man

Yeah.... I'll maybe take you up on that - after Saturday....

:004: