Dundee's relentless march to the title.....

tm4tj

I would have agreed with you on that a few weeks ago, but ICT have got men in their squad, not boys....

Even, and as you say, it is unlikely that it will go down to the final game, I'd still say we will win. They won't make the same mistakes as last year - not with men like, Foran, Tokely, Munro, Golabeck, Duncan, and icing on the cake with Rooney and Hayes.

These guys just won't accept anything less than a win - no matter who they are playing.

BTW, I'm very partial to 12 year old Balvennie Doublewood, as well as Glenfarclas!

:(

Edited by Johnboy

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have agreed with you on that a few weeks ago, but ICT have got men in their squad, not boys....

Even, and as you say, it is unlikely that it will go down to the final game, I'd still say we will win. They won't make the same mistakes as last year - not with men like, Foran, Tokely, Munro, Golabeck, Duncan, and icing on the cake with Rooney and Hayes.

These guys just won't accept anything less than a win - no matter who they are playing.

BTW, I'm very partial to 12 year old Balvennie Doublewood, as well as Glenfarclas!

:022:

Good to see you have your confidence back enough to leave yer posts on and not deleting them JB, :clapping04:

Good to see you have your confidence back enough to leave yer posts on and not deleting them JB, :lol:

I honestly can't remember the post I deleted. Was it something that might have been deemed offensive or insulting?

Could be one of our little moderator friends removed it in the interests of good taste.

Or maybe I was over-egging just how superior ICT are to Dundee in practically every department, and had second thoughts about the post in case it hurt your feelings.... again!

B)

This thread's gone awful quiet!

The championship is not going to be Dundee's but they are welcome to the title. In honour of how long Dundee have been in it, I suggest the SFL 1st division be given a new name of "The Dundee Division".

Classic

Dundee's relentless march to the title is all but over. They are almost static now. No amount of huffing and puffing will re-inflate that bubble.

Can I just than Jocky Scott, Leigh Griffith, and Gordon Chisholm for creating the best season ever, and Heilan Dee for putting up with the insults.

I forgot how good hangovers felt, especially when championships are involved...............

Now, I am no mathematician, but it would appear that Dundee will be struggling to win this league now. The juggernaut has run out of fuel, the bubble is absolutely flat and their bottles are totally burst. As Victor Meldrew said the other night, I don't believe it!

How you can possibly allow a wee team from the Highlands of Scotland to catch up, overtake and then pull away is against all odds surely. What next, Ross County to win the Cup? I'm so pleased that Leigh, (hiya pal) got his hands on a minor trophy, after all, why should we have all the fun.

Oh, Heilan Dee, would you like us to club together and get yer loon an ICT Champions T shirt for his Xmas.

Anyway, Terry likes fitba....................

Now, I am no mathematician, but it would appear that Dundee will be struggling to win this league now. The juggernaut has run out of fuel, the bubble is absolutely flat and their bottles are totally burst. As Victor Meldrew said the other night, I don't believe it!

How you can possibly allow a wee team from the Highlands of Scotland to catch up, overtake and then pull away is against all odds surely. What next, Ross County to win the Cup? I'm so pleased that Leigh, (hiya pal) got his hands on a minor trophy, after all, why should we have all the fun.

Oh, Heilan Dee, would you like us to club together and get yer loon an ICT Champions T shirt for his Xmas.

Anyway, Terry likes fitba....................

All the eggs are in one basket, and they've all hatched. The fat lady has sung. We've crossed the bridge.

It's amazing how Dundee threw it away. Their players have to be ashamed of themselves really. They got lazy, got arrogant and paid the price. They never, ever thought any club could go on a run like that. But they were wrong, and ICT turned up the heat to lava settings, and Dundee simply couldnt get motivated again...it's a crying sham(e)

All the eggs are in one basket, and they've all hatched. The fat lady has sung. We've crossed the bridge.

It's amazing how Dundee threw it away. Their players have to be ashamed of themselves really. They got lazy, got arrogant and paid the price. They never, ever thought any club could go on a run like that. But they were wrong, and ICT turned up the heat to lava settings, and Dundee simply couldnt get motivated again...it's a crying sham(e)

Oh, what a beautiful post ~ love it! a036.gif

Hiya Leigh, Hiya pal, Billy likes futba..............Well, thats it all over, the relentless march has ground to a halt.

What a season, and thank you Dundee for giving us the best laugh in years, sheer genius.

Thanks to Caley Thistle Champions for the best season ever.

xxxxxxxxx

Hiya Leigh, Hiya pal, Billy likes futba..............Well, thats it all over, the relentless march has ground to a halt.

What a season, and thank you Dundee for giving us the best laugh in years, sheer genius.

Thanks to Caley Thistle Champions for the best season ever.

xxxxxxxxx

Quality post! connie_whirlybird.gif

Just had a read through this chronotopic and it makes hilarious reading, the demise of Dundee and the rise of ICT all the way to the top and beyond.............funtastic.