Dundee's relentless march to the title.....

tm4tj

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another sair ane tonight, eh H/Dee!

And probably quite a few more to come yet.....

:lol: :) :) :)

Ach,a point on a Wednesday night in Ayr isnae to be sniffed at,seem to mind it took a late dodgy penalty for you lads to scrape the same result at home a couple of weeks back! Seems we had far more chances once down to 10 men.

Care to take the bottle of malt bet i offered Mannie in another thread? since he didnae respond :lol:

Is that offer still on H/Dee?

18 YO Glenfarclas is my favourite tipple... :blink:

Is that offer still on H/Dee?

18 YO Glenfarclas is my favourite tipple... :D

So,let me get this right JB,yer wanting to bet a bottle thats a penny shy of a ton that ICT will win this league and Dundee will not?

Glenfaclas 18 year old

They dinnae do an 18 year old in their standard malt range

Glenfarclas

Edited by Heilandee

Dundee were absolute crap tonight, despite Mike Tumulty trying to hand it to them on a plate.... He's obviously another member of that select bunch of morons who hate driving up the A9.

The penalty and the sending off was a complete farce..... And then to try and give them another penalty in the 94th minute, after 3 minutes of stoppage time had been awarded, well that would really have made a complete mockery of the entire night.

Sorry H/Dee - it's definitely "Advantage Caley" at the moment.

Failure to beat a ten man Queenies whose manager they have just poached in a bid to see them over the finishing line is just not the stuff of champions. Thats 3 draws and a defeat to Queens this season.........oh dear.

Bring back Jocky.