ICT -V- Motherwell : Matchday Thread

Scotty

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with all the perceived negativity surrounding ICT at the moment and rumours of severe financial woes that may be close to or even wide of the mark, I am just happy to bask in the feeling of a great result against a good SPL side.

Guest Mahonio

Well done ICT , great result :D

Thanks and may i make a prediction for tomorrow: Livi 1-3 Dundee with Griffiths scoring a double and Harkins for Dee with Halliday for Livi

Doooougies goal was classic, pretending he was injured getting up and scoring a quality placed goal. As much as ive put him down the last few months, I was happy for him to get his goal after being abused by the section g wankers when he was warming up, then having the satisfaction of sssshing them. An allround good performance from him.

Sanchez was awful.

Guest Mahonio

What date is the Killie game?

According to my ICT pocket size fixture list the 5th Round of Scots cup is on Saturday 6th Feb.

We may even have a couple of new players by then which could freshen things up.

Terry might not have built a league winning side, but he does seem to have built a good cup side - a good run would be great for morale as well as the accountants. Might lift our league form as well - a storming second half of the season would be just the tonic to blow the (dark) blues away.

Edited by The Long Man

That. Was. Awesome. When was the last time we were ole-ing at the Longman?

The first half was tight, but after we went in front only one team was going to win - we looked much more likely to score than the visitors ever did. I was surprised by how toothless Motherwell were, mind you, but we were really up for it. Our back four, including Rossco at left back, were fantastic. Bully was absolutely magnificent, even without taking his goal into account. Even his yellow card was good - a tactical foul after he had been skinned and the winger was racing towards the box. Extend his loan, quick style!

And after seeing Imrie's Lazarus moment on the touchline, I can forgive him just about anything. Hard to think of an ICT player who didn't have a great game tonight. For me, our best performance of the season, and why can't we play like that every week?