Killie roll call

TheKnowledge

Need to confirm with Roger but i'd imagine we'll be having a few pints before we leave central

We'll be having a few drinks before we leave Govan - Its my 35th birthday by the way.

Really? I don't think I have read that anywhere on this website before :)

I think I owe you a double voddy anyway.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to confirm with Roger but i'd imagine we'll be having a few pints before we leave central

We'll be having a few drinks before we leave Govan - Its my 35th birthday by the way.

I'll be expecting you boys in Central around 11 then. 35th birthday eh? Life has been tough on you young man :wave01:

It is pay at the gate from what I understand.

Are we in the usual away end, or are they shoving us in the main stand?

Good question. It's been the main stand at least the last three times we've played there as far as I remember - both games last season and the 4-1 the season before that.

A few years ago we'd have been guaranteed an end for a fixture like this, but I suspect we'll have a pretty small following again, especially with the clash with the event in Inverness: it'll probably be the stand again.

Unfortunatly, as always happens my work have extended my stay in Holland over the weekend to do a course next week, so I am no longer able to go.

They have screwed up my valentines plans too.

It is pay at the gate from what I understand.

Are we in the usual away end, or are they shoving us in the main stand?

Good question. It's been the main stand at least the last three times we've played there as far as I remember - both games last season and the 4-1 the season before that.

A few years ago we'd have been guaranteed an end for a fixture like this, but I suspect we'll have a pretty small following again, especially with the clash with the event in Inverness: it'll probably be the stand again.

You've done well to erase the penultimate game of last season from your mind. The quantity of Guinness we were consuming on the road to relegation may have helped on that front.

i think the pub at Killie is called the Hunting Lodge, that's where we went last time i'm sure. Hopefully i'll get a beer in my favorite pub in Kilmarnock "Fanny By The Gas Light", best pub name i've seen in a long time.

i think the pub at Killie is called the Hunting Lodge, that's where we went last time i'm sure. Hopefully i'll get a beer in my favorite pub in Kilmarnock "Fanny By The Gas Light", best pub name i've seen in a long time.

;) :) I remember that place!! And the train journey home after with the ticket conductor Fergus McCann. Cant wait for sat!

;) :) I remember that place!! And the train journey home after with the ticket conductor Fergus McCann. Cant wait for sat!

Haha yeah that was a great train journey back to Glasgow :)

Fannies is a good place for some good rock music and a game of pool but you'll get better football banter in the Hunting Lodge but it's at least a 10 - 15 minute walk from the station then five minutes to the ground. If you're struggling for time make it Fannies which is right next to the station and 5 mins from the ground that's where I'll be :lol: Mon the Killie!