John Terry

Fanoffooty

Anyone else sick off hearing about John Terry & his Extra marital affair ?

I sure as hell am :021: & So what if he loses the England captains job

There's a hell of a lot worse going on in the world for instance the plight of Haiti & the British Couple Kidnapped by pirates in Somalia !!!! :lol:

Anyone else sick off hearing about John Terry & his Extra marital affair ?

I sure as hell am :021: & So what if he loses the England captains job

There's a hell of a lot worse going on in the world for instance the plight of Haiti & the British Couple Kidnapped by pirates in Somalia !!!! :lol:

I have been thinking the same thing. Who cares. Let it go. Its not as if it is actually going to affect anty of our lives. Bloody Media.

Wayne Bridge has sent his missus a replica of his **** made from Cadburys chocolate....

Sadly, she said that she prefers Terrys.

JT, best defender in the world.

Hmm.... I don't know. He certainly is very good. But i cannot really say who is the standout best.

There's a hell of a lot worse going on in the world for instance the plight of Haiti & the British Couple Kidnapped by pirates in Somalia !!!! :D

Some members on here might say that the pirates just need a hug, maybe they would like to go over and offer that service?

Reports are he has been dropped as captain, I just love the fact the English media in World Cup year are trying to unsettle the squad and looks like one of their best defenders has been dropped.