Hi Graham Linton

gordyfromsneck

Hi Graham

I am a great fan of your "Sports Comment" column in the Friday Courier. I know you read this website, because you always quote something from it in your "Fan Mail" section.

As a suggestion, why not try running a column with an educational element.

I am sure that many ICT fans are, like myself, ignorant of the dealings and accountancy of big business. Could you ask the board, or one of their representatives to explain about how ICT, and particularly the stadium, is financed. There is much conjecture on here, some of it not good, and I feel that many fans fear the worst.

If you could get a definitive explanation from the board it would help clear up a lot of error.

Yours

Gordyfromsneck

A fellow sports fan

Hi Graham

I am a great fan of your "Sports Comment" column in the Friday Courier. I know you read this website, because you always quote something from it in your "Fan Mail" section.

As a suggestion, why not try running a column with an educational element.

I am sure that many ICT fans are, like myself, ignorant of the dealings and accountancy of big business. Could you ask the board, or one of their representatives to explain about how ICT, and particularly the stadium, is financed. There is much conjecture on here, some of it not good, and I feel that many fans fear the worst.

If you could get a definitive explanation from the board it would help clear up a lot of error.

Yours

Gordyfromsneck

A fellow sports fan

I love it...but don't hold your breath for a response!

Let me just remind myself how this property game works.

You go round building houses and making money. Meanwhile you observe that another participant has the best bit of property there is, called Mayfarebadlyoutofthis. And they've built a hotel stand on it.

However, they've ran up big debts and need cash, so you see the opportunity to get your hands on this site at a good price, helped by some funds from the Community Chest and perhaps a fair bit of Chance. Once that deal goes through, you can build more stands and can then charge a high rent to your tenants.

The thing is with this game, when people are not watching the board, there's always the risk that the other players can use sleight of hand to increase their assets.

Let me just remind myself how this property game works.

You go round building houses and making money. Meanwhile you observe that another participant has the best bit of property there is, called Mayfarebadlyoutofthis. And they've built a hotel stand on it.

However, they've ran up big debts and need cash, so you see the opportunity to get your hands on this site at a good price, helped by some funds from the Community Chest and perhaps a fair bit of Chance. Once that deal goes through, you can build more stands and can then charge a high rent to your tenants.

The thing is with this game, when people are not watching the board, there's always the risk that the other players can use sleight of hand to increase their assets.

I don't think u are far off the mark Yngwie :lol: