QOS- GAME OFF

RiG

When we win our games in hand the pressure really will be on County. Having the Scottish cup to tink of as well as trying to prevent their Dingwall educated children from becoming parents at 12 will really put a strain on all the Ross County football players, as well as Andy Barrowman.

You da best, MrK. :(

So what you are saying, amongst other things, is that we could o'erleap them into second place.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my mate told me that it was definitely on!

Unless you are friends with the referee, that can't be true. I believe 11am is the latest time for the inspection. I would assume we are trying our hardest to get the game played. We are on a reasonable run of form, so we don't need a call off.

Also Queen of the South will be pretty hacked off if it's postponed and they have to make that journey again

The Game Is Definitely On!!

Someone on P&B phones up the stadium, and posted this.

Have just phoned Inverness for up-date.

Game appears to be extremely doubtful - they have postponed the inspection until 11.00am but in the words of the Inverness official " the frost has been much worse than expected overnight". Inverness seem to be clinging to the unlikely thought that the pitch may thaw out in the next half hour or so.

That struck me as the most likely scenario. Would be a great pity if this game was postponed given the opportunity to move into second place.

yes. I was thinking that In all however if it was to be called off then we'd be closer in games to county and It'd give us a better picture of the way things are going!

yes. I was thinking that In all however if it was to be called off then we'd be closer in games to county and It'd give us a better picture of the way things are going!

Yeap to go 4 points clear of QOS while keeping up the pressure on Dundee. We really need to win today if it goes ahead.

That struck me as the most likely scenario. Would be a great pity if this game was postponed given the opportunity to move into second place.

Morton - County is already off so wouldn't be much benefit there. Playing today would be much better but having been outside and felt how hard the ground is, wouldn't be surprised at all if it was off now.