HM4

Alex MacLeod

Seems like the final arrangements are to walk from Inverness to Dunfermline from Sunday to Saturday. Walking to Carrbridge on the first day)

Myself and Gringo arrive in Sneck on Saturday morning and will no doubt be getting the provisions ready.

I have still done zero training, but I have experienced this scene before and am willing to complete my 4th walk from 4 done.

Once the finer details of the route have been compiled I will post it on the board.

It looks like were taking the 'boring' terra ferma route along the A9 (both new and old A9) and various 'cycle' routes etc.

Team Gringo will do Inverness to Dunfermline staring at 8 a.m. on Sunday 30 from the TCS. Yompa is doing the same journey but will start after the match on Wednesday 3 May keeping the HM tradition alive.

Guest Lauraness

uncle gringo? do you even know where you are going? or will we all end up lost in a bog somewhere....that would be fun aswell though

Gringo lost his marbles years ago, let alone his bearings......... LoL...

No need to panic just yet Laura - wait until the first couple of days are out the way and you find yourself in some heather somewhere (such as Moy last year)

We are the Highland army and plan to attack Dunfermline from the north. It's mainly for the photo calls at the start and finish of the HM. They are also very comfy for walking - less chaffing etc.