ICT to appeal Niculae decision

Scotty

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I dont blame him, hes been over here a few times, n IMHO it shows the club in a bad light. Its dragged on to long and again Niculae is more than likely as sick of it now as most of us... pay up, case closed end off.

• Agree 1

Marius could not even be bothered to turn up at the court of arbitration, I take it he has given up on that one then?

Interesting. Either that or his side had submitted their stance in writing and are confident that they will win the case regardless of whether they attend.

If the case centres on legal interpretation of a contract or point of law then they probably don't need to be there.

But I would guess that ICT were quite pleased that Marius was not represented.

The CAS obviously want to discuss the matter with him. Theyy offered a video link and Marius declined, shows that the court were considering the amount of travel Marius had to endure previously. Looks to me like Marius has his doubts about the case now.

Marius spoke with his legal team and there was no need for him to attend added to the fact that DInamo were not keen to let him leave just before a game. Marius sat through a recording of the case and has given a response to it by letter. As it was ICT that appealed the case they have to cover the costs of the appeal along with the costs of Marius's legal representation.

I can assure you Marius has no doubts over the case.

Edited by stevico1

Automatically generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator for the reason stated below.

Reason: there is no discussion of the actual subject here any more just one person trying to hijack it and now us talking about his alleged identity. A new thread can be opened when the appeal actually comes to court.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post stating the reasons you believe it should be re-opened and the moderation team will discuss it and make a final decision.

• Agree 1