Dundee -V- ICT : Matchday Thread

Scotty

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sadly it's results like that which mean I can't get into this whole "Believe" puff. Our record against the top sides in this league is killing our chances of bouncing back up top the SPL.

Thrown it away against Dundee yet again.

Would have taken a well fought point but not one that saw us throw a 2 goal lead away.

2 points out of a potential 6, must beat Queens now.

very unlucky but if we're going to do it we'll be needing a huge amount of luck from here on in :angry:

Drop 3 points less than Dundee do in our next 12 games and beat Dundee on the last day.

Edited by Iain

Drop 3 points less than Dundee do in our next 12 games and beat Dundee on the last day.

And are you conveniently forgetting about the other teams in the chase for promotion? Seems a lot of our fans think it is just between ourselves and Dundee.

Same lack of mental toughness that we saw at the tail end of last season and have seen in a few games this season prevents us closing out of the game when we are 2-0 up :angry:

This is what I was thinking. A 2 goal fightback is the game of champs, not losing a two goal lead. Two dropped today, but, hey, at least Dundee will be thinging the same way. We probably just cleared the path for County!

Wounded, but not fatally.

Same lack of mental toughness that we saw at the tail end of last season and have seen in a few games this season prevents us closing out of the game when we are 2-0 up :angry:

This is what I was thinking. A 2 goal fightback is the game of champs, not losing a two goal lead. Two dropped today, but, hey, at least Dundee will be thinging the same way. We probably just cleared the path for County!

Wounded, but not fatally.

Lets face it, that was a big result for Dundee and probably will be one of the key results that win them the title. 2-2 is a good result, but not good enough.

personally i'm more gutted queens and ross won than us drawing at dundee...

We know dundee are a difficult club to play against - i beleive we've only beaten them a couple of times before. I'm more than happy with the point as at least we still maintain that gap rather than extend it!

We have to play them again, we have two games in hand. There is 2 months of football still to go and the title aint won yet. And besides, we cant ignore RC and QoS - if either wins all their games in hand they are LEVEL with Dundee at the top!

personally i'm more gutted queens and ross won than us drawing at dundee...

We know dundee are a difficult club to play against - i beleive we've only beaten them a couple of times before. I'm more than happy with the point as at least we still maintain that gap rather than extend it!

We have to play them again, we have two games in hand. There is 2 months of football still to go and the title aint won yet. And besides, we cant ignore RC and QoS - if either wins all their games in hand they are LEVEL with Dundee at the top!

RC and QoS won't win the league, points on the board are better than games in hand and the schedules are full, they will tire. In a way, with Dundee's spending power at least if they do win the league, for us next season it leaves us with a better chance (especially if Hamilton get relegated).

We don't have two games in hand.

Very true.

We have one game in hand, which is on Tuesday and I must say I'm not all that confident. I think we have been the stronger team both times we have played Queens but the results are yet to go our way. Much more confident about Morton on Saturday though.

Again, fingers crossed!

Thought we were unlucky today. Team were great until Dundee scored. Subs made big difference. We went defensive and were unlucky with th massive deflection for their 2nd. Saying that Bulvitis gave Dundee player far to much room. Duncan my mom.