Dundee getting the jitters?

bauhaus

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pars have been getting results of late. Some Pars fans I work with who are season ticket holders at EEP think they're in with a good chance now. There are so many 'if onlys' in terms of ICT. Just hope Airdrie can take points off Dundee on Saturday and we can win.

The Pars are the best team I've seen in the league this season but I believe if we beat Cunty this weekend I.C.T will win the league on the last day of the season.

After the Ayr result, I honestly think that we can afford to draw with County on Saturday. After Saturday, each of our big big games are at home, apart from Queens. Dundee are away to County, Dunfermline and ICT, cant see them winning all of them, and add Raith, Partick away for Dundee - as long as we can hold our form it could be between us County and the Pars on the last day. Dundee would probably try to sign Johnny Hayes and Adam Rooney for next season if they dont go up!

A win is a must or we could have Dunfermline overtake us otherwise and that would give them encouragement. They also have the advantage of having both RC and Dundee at home. Christ, if you try and work out all the permutations its going to be exciting if nothing else.

Dundee have spent a fair bit this season on what was seen as SPL quality players and that seems to have failed so I cant see them looking at two who are young and only proven in this league. I can see a new manager coming in though. One with broader contacts.

Well done to Airdrie United. Dundee fans are calling for Jocky Scotts head on the radio. Could be the most precious point of the season today, but my god the ref was about the worst homer I have ever seen. Golabek getting booked for trying to take Barrowmans feet was ridiculous, as he didnt bring him down, yet The county player didnt even get talked to for rugby tackling Johnny Hayes 10 seconds later which was the foul given. Time and time again, felt like 12 county players sometimes.

The Dundee fans were fair giving Jocky Scott a hard time on the Jim Traynor phone-in tonight.

Can't really see a board sacking a manager that is sitting top of the league and has already won a trophy this season

hasnt stopped them in the past but hopefully they stick by him

The Dundee fans were fair giving Jocky Scott a hard time on the Jim Traynor phone-in tonight.

Can't really see a board sacking a manager that is sitting top of the league and has already won a trophy this season

hasnt stopped them in the past but hopefully they stick by him

Take that back he has just been sacked

Act of desperation. Doesnt change the fact that they have some very difficult away games coming up. Would have to be a very confident manager to think they can turn it around. Or an easy excuse if they fail, didnt have enough time!!!

Wish I taped the Dundee game now. Well done to the Doonhammers. The effect that a new manager can have is astonishing, Queens were on the worst run possible. Well done to the new management team in Dumfries. Hope it doon hill from now for you though.

Wish I taped the Dundee game now. Well done to the Doonhammers. The effect that a new manager can have is astonishing, Queens were on the worst run possible. Well done to the new management team in Dumfries. Hope it doon hill from now for you though.

last minute penalty overruled by the linesman.. couldn't beat a team with 10 men.. that's gotta hurt :D