County V Hibs

BornCaley

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe i should expand on my post. I live in Edinburgh and the Hearts/ Hibs chat is never ending and their attitude of ICT sized teams being diddy teams p**ses me off no end, so im sure this is where it comes from.

I was a Hibee before the merger when I dropped my wee team to follow my big team. I still have a soft spot for them but there is no way I could want them to beat our neighbours. It's like wanting to see christians thrown to the lions. C'mon the County. And if they win their minds will be away from league business. win win :huh:

Hibs ..... so that County dont get through and potentially eclipse our two semi-final appearances by going one better

on the other hand, I can see the merit in both Dundee and County getting through as it puts more strain on their squads for league business .....

Too many sad people on here. County for the aforementioned extra games and also for the sake of football North of the central belt.

I think Hibs might be in for a surprise anyway and if County don't beat them first time, they might just take them North and stuff them. Remember, Hibs have a poor record up here, only scoring once against us and a couple of draws.

Remember, Hibs have a poor record up here, only scoring once against us and a couple of draws.

Aye, meaning ICT. County only have a couple of scalps in the CIS. Diddy cup, diddy team :)

I hope Hibs win after a replay and pens.

I hope Hibs win after a replay and pens.

With the winning penalty striking both posts before hitting the helpless keeper's backside and trickling over the line in slow motion. Right in front of the jail end.

I hope both County and Dundee go through....

The more games for them to be involved in the better for us.

I agree with you 100%. County must be in with a good chance. I see Coral have them at 10-1 to win on Saturday. Worth a few quid.

Joking aside, I may be alone on this, but good luck to the Gudgies tomorrow, I think they are in with a shout.

Can we have Gardyne when you are finished with him?

What would be best for us would be hibs and county drawing and also dundee drawing. Would give them extra midweek games to deal with.

True.....

And the more games you play, the more injuries you are likely to pick up.

:rolleyes:

I would like both County and Dundee to draw today. Then a midweek replay that goes into extra time and a long drawn out penalty shoot out. I personally dont care who goes through after that - I dont like any of them!!!!

Come on County!

Not only do i want them to do well because they are a first division side, and because they are from the highlands. The distraction of Hampden may even help the league form dip.

I think it will have the opposite effect, They may play their socks off to earn their place at hampden.

I don't want County in a semi-final. Hibs to win 5-0. I have instructed my Hibbee mates to keep me updated on how long it takes for their fans to sing a song about Caley, I'm thinking it will be within the first five minutes.

I live near Hibs ground and was faced with dozens of tinks wandering the streets a few minutes ago when I nipped out to Greggs. Ugh. Still, at least the Romany woman who sells the Big Issue outside Scot-Mid has some kindred spirits about today.