County V Hibs

BornCaley

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'll take that, 2-2. They'll all have their minds on the replay next Saturday :)

Today the pressure was all on Hibs at home. Let's see how the gudgies cope with the pressure next week with everybody expecting them to win. Hibs after a replay like I said, and 3 points for the Caley Jags next week.

As I couldn't make it up to Inverness for our game today, I went along to Easter Road; it's a 2 minute walk from my flat and I thought it would be a decent game. I turned out to be quite entertaining, despite the pitch looking like the moon - the playing surface was awful. County were very unlucky not to snatch a win from a poor Hibees side. Massive credit to the very vocal travelling support and a strong looking County team who earned a standing ovation from the Hibs support when they left the field. Hibs should, and will, be very concerned about their trip north for the replay and if County show the same spirit they did today against us on Saturday, we will need a big performance to claim 3 points.

Not if we play like we did today, abysmal performance, and anyone else who thinks otherwise is either kidding themselves or winding the County fans up, and I am normally optimistic.

Does anyone know why the last two Easter Road games have kicked off at 2pm?

Because they have no flood lights at the moment due to the East Stand being knocked down. If it were to be a dull day light could be an issue just before 5pm.. As it was it was blazing sunshine today.

They are back to 3pm after the end of March when the clocks go forward..

BTW - We should have won that today !

Finacially gutting for me. I had county at 10-1 to win. At least it's another fixture for them to play. Hopefully county will take hibs to extra time and get put out on penalties. Pity the replay wasn't this tuesday.

Finacially gutting for me. I had county at 10-1 to win. At least it's another fixture for them to play. Hopefully county will take hibs to extra time and get put out on penalties. Pity the replay wasn't this tuesday.

I actually think, for financial reasons, they'll see the replay as a bigger game that ours and will be wary of injury.

I actually think, for financial reasons, they'll see the replay as a bigger game that ours and will be wary of injury.

Not if they have any belief in winning the league they wont!!

Not if they have any belief in winning the league they wont!!

For quarter mill + they may think they can forfiet one league game to increase their payday.

Feck the gyppos hope they get gubbed

I can see some points of view about supporting a highland team.

BUT

My niece won 2 Ross County tickets in a raffle at an INVERNESS school gala, being an ICT fan she thought she thought it would be handy for the derby game but she has been fobbed off twice now as they dont want to give free seating to away fans. why offer them to a school in Inverness ?

I feel reluctant to give County my money to see the game on Saturday now.

Hope the lose.

BUT

My niece won 2 Ross County tickets in a raffle at an INVERNESS school gala, being an ICT fan she thought she thought it would be handy for the derby game but she has been fobbed off twice now as they dont want to give free seating to away fans. why offer them to a school in Inverness ?

Hope the lose.

Sorry, but I'm with the official RCFC line on this. I wouldn't want to be giving away free tickets to away fans for ICT games. There's probably a legal argument in there too about supplying tickets to the away end and the visiting team having responsibility for their fans behaviour.

BUT

Hope the lose.

Sorry, but I'm with the official RCFC line on this. I wouldn't want to be giving away free tickets to away fans for ICT games. There's probably a legal argument in there too about supplying tickets to the away end and the visiting team having responsibility for their fans behaviour.

I'm glad that ICT fc's opinion differs from yours, they do not see the harm in letting the winner of a competition etc, sitting in the away end if they choose to do so.

As for trading standards (subject to availability) told on both occasions that seats were not available for the away support.

BUT

Hope the lose.

I'm glad that ICT fc's opinion differs from yours, they do not see the harm in letting the winner of a competition etc, sitting in the away end if they choose to do so.

As for trading standards (subject to availability) told on both occasions that seats were not available for the away support.

Would maybe try anyway as they are available (TS ) If not does your neice know any county fans to buy them and use the money to buy away end ones ? Sounds like they are being awkward as the home club are responsible for all fans.

Not if we play like we did today, abysmal performance, and anyone else who thinks otherwise is either kidding themselves or winding the County fans up, and I am normally optimistic.

Are you RIG in disguise?

I see that Celtic await the winners of this replay..........1-3 anybody.

No, I think they will beat Hibs 2-1.

I don't think that the dishonest ones will get through to play Celtic.

After being in contact with RC fc, I have good grounds to call them dishonest.

No, I think they will beat Hibs 2-1.

I don't think that the dishonest ones will get through to play Celtic.

After being in contact with RC fc, I have good grounds to call them dishonest.

So you think County will win but not get through to the semi? I am confused.

I see that Celtic await the winners of this replay..........1-3 anybody.

I'd be happy for them to get it up the unwashed.