Club shop

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

I was just posting to find out when the Clubshop is open because yesterday and today i phoned but got no answer? The reason i phoned was to see if i could purchase a matchday programme from our midweek match against Queen of the South.

Did it go through to the voicemail? They're great at getting back to you if you leave a message. I was wondering if the shop is selling raffle tickets for the Rod Stewart competition - planning buying one or two on Saturday.

I was just posting to find out when the Clubshop is open because yesterday and today i phoned but got no answer? The reason i phoned was to see if i could purchase a matchday programme from our midweek match against Queen of the South.

It's quarter to midnight, my guess is that they are closed.

Guest Mahonio

Did it go through to the voicemail? They're great at getting back to you if you leave a message. I was wondering if the shop is selling raffle tickets for the Rod Stewart competition - planning buying one or two on Saturday.

No, it rung for quite a while and then went to voicemail and i already have left a voicemessage and am waiting for the reply back and revbirdog, i did phone them at half 3ish.

No, it rung for quite a while and then went to voicemail and i already have left a voicemessage and am waiting for the reply back and revbirdog, i did phone them at half 3ish.

I've had the same problem trying to get tickets for the Ross County away game -tried numerous times on Tuesday and eventually left a message. Called in at the shop on Tuesday night and was told that all the tickets they had been given for this game were sold and Ross County had sent more which would be on sale on Thursday. Same yesterday - tried loads of times and then left a message and no-one has got back to me.

Hi guys,

For your info, the shop is open monday - friday 9.30am til 4.30 pm and on matchdays.

However the shop is not manned monday to wednesday and should you require tickets or merchandise please use the front door and Emma will take you to the shop.

Also on these days, when phoning in choose option 5 instead of the shop number and your call should be answered.

I hope this has helped :(

Hi guys,

For your info, the shop is open monday - friday 9.30am til 4.30 pm and on matchdays.

However the shop is not manned monday to wednesday and should you require tickets or merchandise please use the front door and Emma will take you to the shop.

Also on these days, when phoning in choose option 5 instead of the shop number and your call should be answered.

I hope this has helped :(

Thanks for that info. I got through this morning and got my tickets.

Does anyone know if they'll be selling tickets for County away tomorrow? If so what time until? As I'd imagine they'd get very busy towards kick-off that they'lll just be selling merchandise. Cheers!