Innes bus saturday.

caley100

Was going to sort a mini bus for saturday, but Don informed me that Westie from the Caley club has two buses arranged leaving sneck at 2pm, the second bus has seats available and would stop at the end of Innes street to pick us up/drop off all for ?4.

This seems a good idea, so Innes regs can you let me know if they fancy this option?

Also i dont fancy getting through to gudgieville and wrestling my way to the bar and wait 30 mins for a beer served by a moaning bassa of a barperson.

Me and Caleystan to start.

Edited by caley100

Righty ho' confirmed names at this time are:

Me, Caleystan, Billy Fish, both Paulibee's.

and possible are, Mannie, Pete & Ian, and Big Stu.

Could do with knowing by tomorrow if anyone fancies it.

Outside the Innes Bar on Innes Street. Be there before 2:00pm, or come into the Innes and by the internutters a dram.

tm4tj, Zogg and Crusher are going on the bus, if you can book me in 100 please.

Outside the Innes Bar on Innes Street. Be there before 2:00pm, or come into the Innes and by the internutters a dram.

tm4tj, Zogg and Crusher are going on the bus, if you can book me in 100 please.

This might sound bad but I don't really know where the Innes Bar/Innes Street is.

Cheers mate, think I know roughly how to get there now :P I am old enough yeah? Just thought I should check.

Of course you're old enough. The mann4thejob's only 15!

Haha ok I didn't know that, thanks! :)

I hope you lot will look after me well :024: I haven't been to an ICT away game yet.

No cash gates on saturday bob, although any remaining tickets will be available at the portacabin in front of the main stand, but tickets were selling well so i wouldn't rely on getting a ticket in Tinkwall.