Teenagers killed using drugs in Scunthorpe.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You talk a lot of sense mate but I'm afraid your a long way off the mark if you think the hashish in the sixties was over 90% THC .

Linky

The Cabinet members and various politicians, who admit to breaking the same law they seek to have their constituents prosecuted for, have also been rolling out the 'much stronger than I smoked way back when' routine with hilarious regularity. Ignoring the fact that the majority of the cannabis which would have been available when they were at university wouldn't have been herbal cannabis, but hashish. For those who might not know, hashish is produced by collecting the active natural chemicals on the exterior of the flowered buds and pressing it into solid form. Hashish would usually be found to be over 80% THC, and can be over 90%. This is what our Home Secretary and David Cameron smoked at university. Not the 12% herbal cannabis they allege is far stronger.

Okay I was out by about 10% but this quote should explain why it was so strong, the soapbar smoked by many nowadays is nowhere near that figure because when it is smuggled in from Morocco, Afghanistan etc it is broken down with solvents adulterants added and repressed. Hash that you bought in the 60s may already have had that process done to it but in the main, and because it was nowhere near as popular as nowadays, there was no real call for tampering with it.

Revbirdog heres a link I've meant to post for you

Link remover by moderator

Edited by Alex MacLeod

link removed by moderator

Good article that DC, I should have known I was wrong since I have known about budder for the past 4 or 5 years. I almost ordered some from budmail.com when it was still on the go but a mate of mine got the dreaded customs letter and we decided to lie low for a while, budmail went out of business in between. Apologies for my miscalling.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

link removed by moderator

Good article that DC, I should have known I was wrong since I have known about budder for the past 4 or 5 years. I almost ordered some from budmail.com when it was still on the go but a mate of mine got the dreaded customs letter and we decided to lie low for a while, budmail went out of business in between. Apologies for my miscalling.

No problem pal , I've tried budder from budmail a few times and its mental :)

ps Budmail are still on the go just a little more security conscious .There's still a few reliable MOMs about ;)

Edited by Alex MacLeod