'Mon the Ayr!

davieB

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have such a good feeling about tonight (Ayr unbeaten in 5, Dundee's away form is rank), that i stopped off at the bookies on the way home from work to put a few quid on. Wasnt worth doing when i saw the odds but i was there already. Adds a wee bit something to watching the updates unfold.

Come on Ayr!!

41 mins: GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! And Danny Lafferty steps up to crash the kick past the wall and past Rab Douglas. Looks like a fair bit of justice has been done there...

40 mins: Oh a moment of real controversy here! Steve Bowey storms through with a brilliant one-two and is walloped - looks to be in the box but ref Brian Winter gives a free kick not an armpit hair outside the 18 yard line. Incredible.

41 mins: GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! And Danny Lafferty steps up to crash the kick past the wall and past Rab Douglas. Looks like a fair bit of justice has been done there...

40 mins: Oh a moment of real controversy here! Steve Bowey storms through with a brilliant one-two and is walloped - looks to be in the box but ref Brian Winter gives a free kick not an armpit hair outside the 18 yard line. Incredible.

manny where are you getting your text commentary? Looks better than the Dundee version :getmecoat:

Half time: That's us at the break and it's 1-1. It would have been extremely harsh on Ayr to go in a goal down after, arguably, being the better side during the first period. Itr was a poor game until a feisty last 10 minutes and then all hell broke loose. Ref Brian Winter is leaving the field with a crowd of Dundee players around him complaining...not sure why, I'd say they got away with it big time before Lafferty eventually scored with the free kick. Oh the fun and games.