'Mon the Ayr!

davieB

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They have drawn both their games in Ayr this season although they beat the 3-1 at Dens Park.

The Airdrie fixture is an amusing one. They switched grounds to have the fixture played on 3rd January and played the 'away' fixture at Dens Park instead. Airdrie promptly beat them 0-1 and Dee now have to go to Airdrie this weekend.

Mon the Diamonds.

The last thing we want is complacency.

Ross County away is massive. Airdrie at home massive. Partich away massive. County at home massive. We have to keep winning against the odds.

Dundee still have a four point cushion but the greatest motivator should not be them but Dunfermline, Ross County and QOS chasing everyone down.

RiG, you didn't see Dundee ever being caught this season.

Indeed. I have always thought they will win the title. Nothing has changed but last nights result certainly makes it more interesting.

RiG, you didn't see Dundee ever being caught this season.

Indeed. I have always thought they will win the title. Nothing has changed but last nights result certainly makes it more interesting.

I agree, the title is still Dundee's to lose.

The last thing we want is complacency.

Ross County away is massive. Airdrie at home massive. Partich away massive. County at home massive. We have to keep winning against the odds.

Dundee still have a four point cushion but the greatest motivator should not be them but Dunfermline, Ross County and QOS chasing everyone down.

Aye you are right there.

When we get into pole position the top 5 will be even tighter.