I said I wouldn't, but...

Canada Bob

I said I wouldn't "get involved" but...

I've just been talked into backing Pendragon in the 5:35 @ Southwell.

I missed the 2/1 that Thirish Lad and others got, :008: but I've 600 quid on at 7/4 and I'm told the horse is weighed in already :P time will tell hey...

Canada Bob

Edited by Canada Bob

Well Thirish Lad weren't wrong was he, I wasn't going to have a bet but he told me it could drag a plough and still beat the others in the race. Looks like it was well backed to, they backed it down to Evens but it won like a long odds on chance, it only they all went to plan like this... As ever, I'm now wishing I'd have had more on it, I did think about putting a grand on it, but I stuck with more or less what I expect to win when Ruby wins the top jockey at Cheltenham, so it was almost a bet to nowt, sort of, won me 1,050 quid though...

Canada Bob.

Wyness !!! I think I was getting you and Yngwie mixed up, hope I'm on the right track the now...

Did you get than PM and email from me, tried to let you know about the "good thing" today, but couldn't remember who the hell I'd been talking to {blame it on the aliminium pans, sigh}... The worst thing about that horse was they told me to back in on Wednesday too, and it blew in then at 5/2, backed down from around 4's but I didn't want to get

involved, so I missed it, and near didn't back it again today except for Thirish Lad insisting it had now to beat and was on top note. Thankfully I got 7/4 before it was backed off the boards...

Best to email me rather than PM as I don't check in here all that often...

Canada Bob.

Thirish lad says that DREAM ON BUDDY will win the 5:40 @ Lingfield, another 7/4 chance, well it was 10 minutes ago when I had a nibble at it, but the odds are dropping already, some Bookies have it down to 6/4 hours before the race !

I've taken 350/200 that'll do for me, if Ruby hangs on to his lead at Cheltenham I'll have had a decent week...

Canada Bob.