good luck (merged)

andymorecambe

Going to add my best wishes for tomorrow as well, I'm roughing it in the Canaries at present but will be tuned to Radio Scotland for game updates.

It's a must win in my book if we're to maintain the pressure on Dungdee.

According to my predictions, and Billy Dodds would be proud of them no doubt...a defeat wouldn't be the end of the world, so just give it laldy and see what happens. They'll have one eye on the semis so give them a good bashing! Que sera and all that jazz!

cant make it tomorrow either...but i will be in the pub keeping an eye on the gillette soccer saturday.

Good luck guys, and i hope you supporters keep the decent away treatment we have been maintaining very high, get behind the guys! i know you will though!

Knowing me, this topic will get closed or told to move somewhere else but i thought i just say this.

GOOD LUCK.

We all believe you can do it lads, the support will be there and we are here to see you beat County.

We are eleven games unbeaten, lets make it twelve and finally once more, Good Luck. =) :D

According to my predictions, and Billy Dodds would be proud of them no doubt...a defeat wouldn't be the end of the world, so just give it laldy and see what happens. They'll have one eye on the semis so give them a good bashing! Que sera and all that jazz!

I can't work if I've got a semi. :D