I couldn't resist the Temptation...

Canada Bob

I hadn't backed a horse at Cheltenham all week, but after seeing how Imperial Commander beat Denman and how the stable must have been in luck that Kauto Star didn't even finish the course, I just had to back their runner in the last race on TV, the Fox Hunters race, 'specially seeing as how the trainers son was riding it {Baby Run}.

So I put 250 quid EW, I could have taken 6/1 when I placed the bet, but thinking it might drift {how daft a thought was that, after what went on in the Gold Cup} so I took SP, finished up running a blinder but I was pushing it on the run in, looked like it was sh*gged out, but it got home winning me just ore 1,400 quid, off to the pub the now for fish an' chips and a pint of Liffey water...

Canada Bob.

logo.gif BET DETAILS

Bet ID Client Result 5707-5835-01 983581 Won Result date Returns 19-03-2010 16:13:43 ?1,906.25 Bet date Potential winnings 19-03-2010 15:54:47 N/A Stake ?500.00

Event Choice ODDS H/OU Res 1 Res 2 Half 30107340210

BABY RUN

4.00 - Foxhunter Steeple Chase E/W

(1/4 1-2-3) SP 1 0 0

Glebe House, Vicarage Drive, Barking, Essex, IG11 7NS, UK

Bets are accepted in accordance with our Terms and Conditions

Please note that with any free bet, the original free bet stake is not returned with any winnings. Copyright ? 2010 Gala Group. All rights reserved.