Three Monkeys

Canada Bob

Nowt off Thirish Lad today, but the Wigin Mafia tell me that Fleetwood are worth a few quid, they are away to Harrogate. There'll be 3 more supporters in the away end this afternoon shouting for their money, so I hope that Fleetwoon "find the net" a few times.

Wish I could be there with 'em today, be nice to see Fleetwood win and then get some fish an' chips on the way back.

I've Three Monkeys on Fleetwood, had to take the odds on, but if they win it's 600 quid out of the Bookies satchel...

No worries about how the games going as the lads will be there and able to keep me updates as the goals go in, so I won't have to sweat it...

Canada Bob.

Edited by Canada Bob

BET DETAILS

Bet ID Client Result

5712-2097-01 983581 Open

Bet date Potential winnings

20-03-2010 14:30:43 ?700.00

Stake ?500.00

Harrogate v Fleetwood

Blue Square North Matches 2/5 0 0

BET DETAILS

Bet ID Client Result

5712-1889-01 983581 Open

20-03-2010 14:29:14 ?700.00

Stake ?500.00

Event Choice ODDS H/OU Res 1 Res 2 Half

Harrogate v Fleetwood

BET DETAILS

Bet ID Client Result

5712-1735-01 983581 Open

20-03-2010 14:27:24 ?700.00

Stake

?500.00

Harrogate v Fleetwood

They say it's hissing down, the ground looks like a bog, and their pies got wet even though they were in their jacket pockets, brought them with them rather than chance paying 2 quid for a pie in Harrowgate.

Other then the rain, and the pitch, Ratchford the Harrowgate goalie is playing a blinder, FFS, don't he know he's ruining the game for us :unsure:

They took their time scoring, but ran out 1-0 winners, should have been 2-0 though as the reserve {Seddon} put it in the net but was given offside, I could see from here he wasn't. Then in the last 5 minutes they should have had another but the foot of the post saved that from going in.

The Harrogate goalie was given MOM {the p*llock, don't they know they are playing for the Bookie}, anyway, "weighed in" the now, so it's off to the pub for a pint and a pie for me, 600 crisp ones off Corals will see me right.

I think I'll draw me horns in the now, no sense in giving it 'em back is there, I'll wait until Thirish Lad comes up with something...

Canada Bob.

Hello Clacher...

Thanks for the above, appreciated, talk about living on borrowed time, it's over 5 years now since the Dr's told me I have 6 months to live, and cancer is a fearsome foe, so it's nice to be walking on the turf rather than looking up at it.

Yea the Patent thing went well, bleedin' hard work though, it was like being 2 bowt down at half time but running out a 3-2 winner at the end of the game.

Lot's of stuff going on, been on me travels for 5 months the now, including trips to Africa {what a Hell of a place} and the trip to Munich {hope they do well on Tuesday} ;)

I'm here in Lanzarote for a few weeks yet, then on to Blackpool to meet up with some of the Wigin Mafia, then back to Nova Scotia on the 3rd May, by the time I get back I'll have clocked up around 20,000 miles, I'll need an holiday to get over the trip.

As far as work is concerned I still have me nose to the grindstone, but, the sparks are starting to turn into $'s {bowt time hey}, but it's no just the money {although that's nice} it's the challenge that motivates me.

Got some interesting projects on the go, a couple of them involve utilization of nano particles ;) {how the bleedin' hell did I get into stuff like that, long story}, no bad for a lad from Wigin hey :lol:

I guess it is like they say, the brain is like a muscle, if you don't use it you loose it...

Pity you missed the info off Thirish Lad, not had owt off him since the last winners, kinda glad about that, can't resist the temptation, especially when the Bookies are still holding me winnings, so I'm itching to have a bet, got one in mind too, might put a few quid on ICT to win the title, the 6/5 offered by Corals {who owe me 5 grand} looks tempting to me...

Canada Bob.

Is it raining with a strong wind in Lanzarote today? It is here in Edinburgh but then it always is..

I take it from all that youre looking forward to Nova Scotia again, dont know why you left there in the first place, suppose it had to be done.

I was reading about Nigeria the other day on my break, theres a few oil companies out there with itchy feet at the thought of the goverment making it more expensive to drill for the stuff in their country. The article I was reading couldnt decide if it was a good thing or a bad thing, good in the sense that there will be alot of money flowing in (and out) of the region but bad because it gives the locals something to fight over, brings corruption into politics etc. Seems their ******, they are as greedy as we are but dont have the infrastructure in place to stop gangs and crooks helping themselves, making it impossible for those who want to benifit legitimately have a chance. It really is a hell of a place.

Hello Clacher...

Rain ? it's been 28C here for the last few weeks, afore that it was averaging 22C to 24C but it aint just the heat that's increasing every day it's the intensity of the sun, you don't want to be out in this for long bowt a decent SPF cream...

As far as Nova Scotia is concerned, yea be nice to be back, get the boat out and do some fishing, but afore I know it I'll be off somewhere else this November, but I've 10 days in Blackpool to meet up with the lads before heading back to Canada, looking forward to that...

There's a few reasons for all this travelling, some to do with business {the mosquito stuff etc, and me nano particle stuff that eliminates the need for chlorine and other pool chemicals} but it's also to do with being a "Non Dom" for tax purposes, I'll be buggered if at 62 I'm contributing to folks who can't get out of bed before the streets are aired, not to mention the "blow ins" etc...

Nigeria !!! what a bleedin' place that is, it's a jungle in more ways than one, I'll no be going back there, life is cheap there, mind you so are women {so I'm told} :drinking09:

Might have a look at Brazil, Argentine or maybe Oz for the next trip, long as it there's no snow that's where I'll go...

Canada Bob.