Jocky Scott Sacked

stevico1

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well the fans were very upset on "your call" this afternoon so its not surprising!

jimmy calderwood and Ian McCall??

The End Of Our Premotion Hopes????

Edited by MissICT

well the fans were very upset on "your call" this afternoon so its not surprising!

No not at all...a new manager might make it a bit more difficult but we dont need to worry about their results and just do the business ourselves

Wont be McCall as an ex Arab. Bernie Winters wants a bigger job, probably in England, so why take another step back?

Whoever it is will need time so I see this as good news & further disruption to the team that will take weeks to settle down. By that time they will be out of it & we will be sitting at the top of the league!

Edited by Cattach

No not at all...a new manager might make it a bit more difficult but we dont need to worry about their results and just do the business ourselves

Just what a fan told me!

actucaly thinking about it I think we may have just the same chance as before

Wont be McCall as an ex Arab. Bernie Winters wants a bigger job, probably in England, so why take a nother step back?

Whoever it is will need time so I see this as good news & further disruption to the team that will take weeks to settle down. By that time they will be out of it & we will be sitting at the top of the league!

Just what I'v Heard

to be honest I have no idea who will be the manager!

Looks like the back stabbing barstewards have already got somebody lined up.

My money would be on the two Jimmys.

Dundee FC Statement.

I think it might be but the source that told me Scott was sacked and this was at least an hour before it came out told me they had already spoken to McCall, of course just because they have spoken to him doesn't mean they will employ him but he might be considered

That's a heck of a decision to make at such a crucial time of the season. whoever gets it, and however good they are, it takes time for a new man to settle in and get to know the players. The players will be feeling the uncertainty too. I can't see it as anything else than pressing the panic button, with the likely result of spreading the feeling that they are imploding. We know how difficult it is to find any managers at this level, so how anybody is going to turn round a team with no time is anybody's guess. If Dundee don't go up, their board will have made a rod for their own backs, since no-one can blame the new boss. All the challengers will be greatly encouraged by this.

Derek Adams, anyone?

Funny I was just thinking that..I doubt this is the job for him but he must be one of the most highly thought of young managers in this country.

I think caleyrule can take the credit for that one :( :(