Jocky Scott Sacked

stevico1

Hi Iain

How far ahead were Dundee? about 12 -15 points at one time.Now that has been reduced to 3 with the same amount of games played as Caley, 1 less than Dunfermline who are on the same points as Caley, Dundee and Caley played2 games more than Ross County, who are 6 points behind.Q.o.S are out of the running.

A draw betweeen Ross County and Dundee next week and a win for Caley , would bring Caley 1 point behind Dundee with same amount of games played and 5 ahead of County who have 2 games in hand BUT Caley would have the points on the board. Caley have another home game against County, which IF Caley win could take care of County's challenge.

A lot of tough games to go , with points being droped by all clubs concerned BUT i sill feel this is Caley's league, even if it comes to the last game of the season against Dundee.

If Caley do it and if my memory serves me well, they will be the first team to bounce straight back up to the SPL.

So heres hoping

i dont think you can discount queens yet.if they beat dundee next game they can move to within a point of the top by winning their games in hand. not saying they'll do it but they are capable.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think you can discount queens yet.if they beat dundee next game they can move to within a point of the top by winning their games in hand. not saying they'll do it but they are capable.

A draw, or a win for queens would be a terrific result for us.

If Dundee have no money, why go after a manager you are going to have to pay compensation for? McCall only recently signed a contract extension if my memory serves me right?

G

they are taking a massive gamble on winning the league as i have said ,--- they have to win

?250k on transfers. Overinflated wages for the overinflated ego's. Not as many through the gates as expected. Debts to pay off. Moneyman not got an endless supply.

Dundee allegedly have no debt now with this takeover. I think his pockets can cover the transfers and wages for a wee while yet.

You couldnt make this up - better than a soap opera anyday! Sack a manager thats won a cup, got to the quarters of both national cups and are still top of the league. However has lost his last 3 games. Replace with - wait for it- a manager who has also lost his last 3 games and who it seems the Queens fans cant wait to get rid off.