Jocky Scott Sacked

stevico1

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me this has got to be one of the most bizzare management merry go rounds there has been for a long time, I would understand if they had taken in someone like Calderwood but to replace Scott with Chisholm is just crazy.

Edited by stevico1

No reaction from H/Dee on this appointment yet?

Maybe he's popped out to get me my bottle of Glenfarclas.

:021:

Thought my smiley at the end of my last post indicated my thoughts on this appointment JB.Chis was being actively sought as a manager prior to Jocky's appointment but opted for an extension on his contract and went on to take QOTS to a cup final and europe. Could personally have stomached Jobbie McCall but think the division amonst fans would have been detrimental, so all things considered,whilst disapointed things didn't work out for Jocky I'm hopeful the timing of this appointment will prove positive.

Surely you learned about getting confident on collecting yer bets too soon eh? :rolleyes:

This appointment doesn't appear to have met with unanimous approval on the Dundee FC site :

See here.

JB NOTHING will EVER meet with the approval of all on that board, GAURENTEED :021:

Hope these rumblings of discontent won't be transmitted to your new management team and of course, to your players on Tuesday night!

:rolleyes:

Extraordinary stuff. Seems ridiculous that you can poach the management of a rival for the title. Whilst I was fairly resigned to Dundee probably winning the title (a while back, not recently), now I think they should get what they deserve - and that would be not winning the title. Surely this represents a great chance for us now? I can't believe a new management team at this stage can possibly be a good thing. The knives will be out if it all goes wrong, as seems likely. Better than Corry and Eastenders combined! ICT - what can possibly go wrong now? (copyright Danny Baker)