Partick Roll Call

TopSix

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm heading.

Got 5 quid return with Citylink, just enter 'dailyoffer' into the box for the promotional code when booking and you've saved a lot of money.

Edited by Iain

Partick is one of the games I can make easily on a day trip from Heathrow. I bought my air ticket (through BA) weeks ago. Now it looks as if the planned cabin crew strike is going to scupper my plans. Bastardio!

i thought they were putting on another carrier?? for people in your position

Partick is one of the games I can make easily on a day trip from Heathrow. I bought my air ticket (through BA) weeks ago. Now it looks as if the planned cabin crew strike is going to scupper my plans. Bastardio!

i thought they were putting on another carrier?? for people in your position

I wish it was that simple! I've been told I can have a refund, rebook for sometime in the future, or take my chances on the day, and then invoke the refund/rebook option if I don't get away. Even if I got up to Glasgow, there is no guarantee I'd get back in the evening.

I'm heading.

Got 5 quid return with Citylink, just enter 'dailyoffer' into the box for the promotional code when booking and you've saved a lot of money.

This code isn't working for me :024:

Any other ones?

I'm heading.

This code isn't working for me :024:

Any other ones?

Can't say I know of any other ones I'm afraid. Are you sure you entered it right? Just tried it again and it still seems to be working.

As I can't make the Highland March, I've decided to walk this one. I think I'd better set out on Friday evening to be on the safe side. If I can make the Elephant and Bugle for around midnight I'll jemmy open the cellar doors and strike camp for the night there, then set out bright and early with a view to being at the Pewter Pot for lunchtime.

I will attach a sponsorship form on a separate thread.