Partick Roll Call

TopSix

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you get to Firhill from Buchanan Street Bus Station or either train station?

the 109/119 go up past the ground- 109/119 Timetable

I usually take the subway from Buchannan St to St Georges Cross (a couple of stops) and walk up Maryhill Road. At the top, near the ground you'll see Muns Vaults where usually a number of ICT supporters gather pre match.

This is tempting me to go but it says something about taking a booking form with you on the train as well. Where is this booking form?

You'll just need the tickets. I've used this 2 or 3 times and never been asked for a booking form.

Just heard partick have let go stuart lovell think we might win now

Well considering he's been sitting on the bench and has didn't even bother his arse (apparantly) when he did get a game, I doubt it will have any affect on the game on Saturday

Just heard partick have let go stuart lovell think we might win now

Well considering he's been sitting on the bench and has didn't even bother his arse (apparantly) when he did get a game, I doubt it will have any affect on the game on Saturday

"The 29-year-old has struggled with an ankle injury this season and has opted to leave the Firhill club while he undergoes surgery."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...tle/8589557.stm

A few off us meeting in Curlers on Byers Road around Noon for a bit and then heading to Muns Vaults it looks like. Probably at Muns around 1330. Unless there is a better suggestion?

Meeting Top Six... and a couple of others at Kelvinbridge tube just after one. In the past we've tended to go to the Pewter Pot on North Woodside Road (dcent pub but a bit dead) or the Landsdowne on Landsdowne Crescent, but we'll maybe give Munn's a whirl this time and see you there.