Andy Barroman - Goal Machine

DoofersDad

Andy Barrowman had several chances against us on Saturday without ever causing Esson a problem. From the report of County's fine win against Hibs tonight it seems they have managed to win despite Barrowman being at his usual inept worst.

"and lone striker Andrew Barrowman scuffed one wide after good work from Scott Morrison."

and

"The Highlanders responded with a Barrowman header at the back post that looped over a stranded Smith but bounced a few feet wide,"

and

"following an almighty scramble, which saw Smith save at the feet of Barrowman."

Whilst it is encouraging that he hasn't lost his ability to send the ball out of play further from the goal then where he actually hit the ball, there is an inevitability of him getting lucky and finding the net at some stage. I just hope it will not be on Tuesday but, with the jinx county seem to have on us this season, I fear it may be.

Andy Barrowman had several chances against us on Saturday without ever causing Esson a problem. From the report of County's fine win against Hibs tonight it seems they have managed to win despite Barrowman being at his usual inept worst.

"and lone striker Andrew Barrowman scuffed one wide after good work from Scott Morrison."

and

"The Highlanders responded with a Barrowman header at the back post that looped over a stranded Smith but bounced a few feet wide,"

and

"following an almighty scramble, which saw Smith save at the feet of Barrowman."

Whilst it is encouraging that he hasn't lost his ability to send the ball out of play further from the goal then where he actually hit the ball, there is an inevitability of him getting lucky and finding the net at some stage. I just hope it will not be on Tuesday but, with the jinx county seem to have on us this season, I fear it may be.

Barrolads is a SECOND divison player. How he ever got to play for an SPL team is ........just remembered it was brewster who signed him..i think :024:

Quote from Andy Barrowman in todays Courier , talking about ICT fans giving him stick in Dingwall on Saturday...

"I did hear a couple of boos, but I expected it," he added. "If I could have worn a crash helmet then I would have, but you're not allowed!

"However, I actually enjoyed it because obviously they see me as a bit of threat if they are doing that, but I got a good reception from the County fans, which helped to drown out the boos, so I'm happy."

No Andy, you're just ****