Questions unanswered

Kirishima

Firstly, I think it is astounding how the players, coaches, Terry and Maurice are giving this season their all. Inspirational stuff, and I think everyone is pleased as punch and can't wait for the next game. Can't praise them enough.

This topic is for the board and off the field management.

February 02nd 2010: Stadium questions asked on forum. Inverness Courier publishes story of sacking announcer. Both related to the question "who owns the stadium"

March 12th 2010: Darren has meeting with Lindley's about catering based upon fans opinions.

Could Darren, Kenny, or the Supporters Trust, please give us an update on these things and when a statement, preferably a definite answer, can be expected?

Re: the catering, I thought moving the burger van inside the ground at the North East corner was a very good idea. Had no need to go under the main stand last night at all so not really sure the impact it had on queues and access to toilets but can only imagine that it was a help in easing congestion. At least there is evidence concerns have been taken on board and different ideas are being tested out.

Re: the catering, I thought moving the burger van inside the ground at the North East corner was a very good idea. Had no need to go under the main stand last night at all so not really sure the impact it had on queues and access to toilets but can only imagine that it was a help in easing congestion. At least there is evidence concerns have been taken on board and different ideas are being tested out.

That's an interesting development. I wonder if anything else has been arranged?

Well, I am just wondering if anyone has any updates on these two issues.

As the club had a meeting 2 weeks ago having asked for fans opinions to present to Lindley catering I was under the assumption there might have been feedback on this.

As Kenny was appointed two weeks ago, I was also led to believe from the clubs official site that this was a link between the board and the fans.

IHE: I am sure the answers are forthcoming, yes. As i have said above, the fans have been given every reason to expect more contact, and I am sure it will come. Merely wondering if anyone has a date or idea of when that may be?