"Weighed in" or weighed down ?

Canada Bob

It's looking like a two horse race now, and the 6/5 on offer against ICT looks worth a few quid to me, but what do I know, so, what do you guys think, not about the price I'm happy enough taking 6/5 especially as that's the best on offer, and compared to the 12/25 I just saw on BetFair it looks generous to me.

I've just had a look at the run in matches, and I can see how it could come down to the last game, but I think that it will be beyond Dundee by the time the last match comes around, I just get a feeling they have hit a bad patch and they might find it's too late in the day to get the wheels back on their wagon.

I'd appreciate yer thought on the run in games, the squads available and yer thoughts in general afore putting a decent bet on ICT.

Do you reckon ICT are "weighed in" the now, or weighed down by something I can't see ?

Canada Bob.

Dont forget the tinks either, they have a few games in hand. Massive game on Tuesday, whatever happens there may go a long way to deciding the title.

Also the odds will change after the game, thats for sure.

i wouldnt put any big money on at this stage, but then again, wait a few games and the odds could be poor.......betting.....the only winners are the bookies,and Canada Bob from time to time :P

Dundee only won 3 away games all year, 6 of their last 8 are away from home.

Ross County started playing 2 games a week 2 weeks ago, because they got to the semi final of the cup they have to carry on playing 2 a week till almost the last week of the season.

That said I would wait until after the ICT v County game tomorrow night, if we win we'll go odds on for the league, if we dont then we'll go odds against and County will move up the reckoning, I would guess the odds shift for us if we win will be around 8/11, however our actual chances of winning will be much higher than that shift implies.

Also if we lose and we go 11/8, the shift against our chances will be far greater than the odds suggest.

Wait till after the game, if we win it becomes a good bet at anything 8/11 and up, if we lose then youve saved yourself some cash :021:

• 2 weeks later...