Text from a C*unty fan

KennySim93

Just had this text from a mate who's a c*unty fan.

Can't put into words how much of a cheat that ref was. BRILLIANT challenge by Keddie, we were all standing up applauding it, then about 15s delay, ref decides it's a free kick and sends him off! Never seen a worse decision in my life, even Butcher admitted it. That completely changed the game, no chance with 10 men. Also, Foran went in 2 footed lunge, just a yellow. Rooney went in studs showing on our keeper & cb, both injured, yellow. Rooney later clearly kicked Millar in the chest, ref ignores it. Steven Watt pushed over in the box, linesman flagged for penalty, ref gives a goal kick. Unbelieveable.

This made me laugh. :004: :lol:

referees union. he was told not to let the north team get into the SPL. Strange night, its usually us on the receiving end.

Mind you didnt c*unty have a homer ref at the last game two weeks ago. Duncan booked for a brilliant tackle in the first minute. Golabek booked for trying to pull down Barrowman ( i think ) but no action for the rugby tackle on Hayes ten seconds later.

Someone took away his toys

Foran went in 2 footed lunge, just a yellow.

Wind him up further ....... Foran wasnt booked in this game according to BBC / SKY / SportBox etc.

Foran went in 2 footed lunge, just a yellow.

Wind him up further ....... Foran wasnt booked in this game according to BBC / SKY / SportBox etc.

That's the attitude Scotty and if you want to see some good winding up mate have a looksy at my facebook page, especially the stuff with Bulwinkle the C*unty moose.

That's the attitude Scotty and if you want to see some good winding up mate have a looksy at my facebook page, especially the stuff with Bulwinkle the C*unty moose.

Its open season on County as far as I am concerned (within reason - rules and all that stuff you know :lol:) ... After Adams "anti-football" comments and others, and Barrenman's ego and of course last nights results my mood is one of GIRFUY !!!!

I dint hear the Peg Sellers moaning two weeks ago...when the ref and lines "person" saved their bacon a few times! For example...when Sanchez was clean thro (and onside) yet he was given as offside!! The muppet probaby would have missed tho, but thats not the point! :lol:

I text him back saying "Yeah, I heard the ref was a bit of a joke but do you think we care?" and he text me back saying "No seriously, joke is nowhere near strong enough. Game should never have been on either, no football played at all, wind was terrible. Oh well, whos going to hampden. :( He also said that C*unty were saving Barrowboy "for the better teams" :lol: :lol: :lol:

scotty... any chance you're able to give this guy a special login for the forseeable? then we can all get on the wind up. lol

perhaps a text back to say "better teams? buddy, we're top o the league and your no!" :lol: :D

scotty... any chance you're able to give this guy a special login for the forseeable? then we can all get on the wind up. lol

perhaps a text back to say "better teams? buddy, we're top o the league and your no!" :blink::lol:

What do you mean by a special login? Whatever it is it sounds good :lol: