Ryan Esson

Cattach

Ryan is another hero from recent weeks & we should get him signed up on a new contract ASAP!

5 clean sheets in a row now but I was wondering what is our record for the most clean sheets in a row is & what the longest number of minutes without conceding a goal is?

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Ryan is another hero from recent weeks & we should get him signed up on a new contract ASAP!

5 clean sheets in a row now but I was wondering what is our record for the most clean sheets in a row is & what the longest number of minutes without conceding a goal is?

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

TBH, we really haven't had to relly on him those last few games. No disrespect Ryan

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

TBH, we really haven't had to relly on him those last few games. No disrespect Ryan

Bit short sighted me thinks. Ryan Essen has more than proved his worth this season. He is an excellent keeper, probably best in the sfl. Only Tuffey is comparable.

Had Butcher not decided to play Fraser in the last few games last season we may well have stayed up.

Bit short sighted me thinks. Ryan Essen has more than proved his worth this season. He is an excellent keeper, probably best in the sfl. Only Tuffey is comparable.

Had Butcher not decided to play Fraser in the last few games last season we may well have stayed up.

Absolutely. Ryan is a very good keeper....and i have a lot of faith in him Cant say the same for Fraser, who i thought was p1sh and a liability. I too agree we may have stayed up had Fraser not been put in goals them last few games to flap about as usual!

Absolutely. Ryan is a very good keeper....and i have a lot of faith in him Cant say the same for Fraser, who i thought was p1sh and a liability. I too agree we may have stayed up had Fraser not been put in goals them last few games to flap about as usual!

Agree 100%

I would go so far as to say we would have stayed up.

i'd go as far as to say we're lucky to have him! definitely spl class and didn't get a fair crack at aberdeen.

In Christie's first full season, did we not win all 5 post split games without conceeding too?

That is correct, but I have to give Ian Broadfoot the ICT statistician the credit for clarifying this in response to a question I emailed him on Monday.

ICT's most recent shut out had lasted for 490 minutes (5 full games preceded by 29 mins of the QoS game and followed by 11 min of the Raith game). When I asked Ian about the longest shut out he came up with 514 minutes, the vast bulk of which was indeed under Charlie in the post split phase of 06-07 with a few residual minutes into the first game of 07-08.

ICT's longest unbeaten run is 22 games between 2nd November 1996, during a run of away games in the transition from Telford Street to the Caledonian Stadium, and 26th April 1997 by which time the Third Division title had been won. This included a run of 11 straight wins which was kicked off by a 2-0 victory over Ross County on November 16th (the first ever home win at the Caledonian Stadium which some may also remember for Sandy Ross's notorious "assault" on Richard Hastings - the first of two such derby incidents). It ran through to an away win over Albion Rovers on February 15th 1997 which was followed by a 1-1 home draw with Forfar on the 22nd.

Charles, would be interested to know his penalty statistics ?? From memory he has a high percentage of saves.

Sorry Donview, can't help you there. However, anecdotally that strikes me as being the case, although possibly not quite as high a success rate as the Grantown Goalie!

Edited by Charles Bannerman

Anyone seen JC lately?? Does he still dye his hair?? ;) :lol:

Spotted in the National, with John Doc, pre the last County clash. His hair was perfect.

It's the Doc who always teased the life out of him about the dye Gordy. Good to see he's still following the team.......and apparently looking younger with it !!