Morton roll call

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just has to be an IHE Away Day - I will have to drive up and straight back - so I am going through Glesga - anyone want a feckin lift. Pick up and drop off as close to Mway as poss - I could be persuaded to stay overnight. :lol::lol:

Personally I think that I may really believe if we win at Morton. :hiding03:

I should be there +1 possibly.

If I'm right, Govan Jaggie should be going through as well. What are the plans for those going from Glasgow?

Johndo, you should take the fun train from Glasgow...

I should be there +1 possibly.

If I'm right, Govan Jaggie should be going through as well. What are the plans for those going from Glasgow?

Johndo, you should take the fun train from Glasgow...

There are trains from Central at 1705, 1740, 1805 and 1835.

Will probably get the 1805 depending on who I'm heading through with. Got to leave time for a couple of beers at the Norseman, one of Scotland's great, sticky-tabled football pubs.

Trains back are 2131, 2156 and 2231.

Maryhill, I am sure we can arrange so we all go through together, unless some people are driving. I'll be getting the train unless I can blag a lift off of someone

You cannae miss Johndo, mad mental boy in a kilt.

Govan Jaggie is tall balding fella!Me and Govan were both at the Partick match

Aye, I know Johndo and Roger. Think myself and Top Six Next Year were probably speaking to yourself and Roger in Munn's before the Partick match.

Most likely.

If you are gonna get on the Glasgow train, we can arrange so we are on the same train?

That should be fine. I'm on holiday this week so I'm pretty flexible - just got to hear back from a couple of people from Glasgow and edinburgh who may or may not be coming through. Keep me posted on this thread when you know what train suits yourself and Roger - maybe get a pint in Central before the train.

i will be there. who else going from glasgow (i stay south side)? im going to drive i think so could give lifts.

PM me if anyone looking for a lift. depends what time im done at work and where i would need to pick up

Edited by Div1309